- Tourists flock to Oman’s lush green Salalah13 minutes ago
- Heavy rain causes traffic snarls in Delhi34 minutes ago
- Revealed: Cheapest place to travel for Eid37 minutes ago
- Freak lightning storm kills 323 reindeer2 hrs ago
- Irish Olympic official released from Rio jail3 hrs ago
- France seeks new start in Muslim relations3 hrs ago
- 6,500 refugees rescued in a day off Libya5 hrs ago
- Uncapped Antonio nails dream journey5 hrs ago
- Rooney keeps job as England captain6 hrs ago
- Willy Wonka actor Wilder dead at 839 hrs ago
This is your best guide to music in the Emirates. From interviews with local talents to news on major overseas stars coming to town, plus reviews, events and your introduction to the hottest new tracks, if it's in music, it will be in Soundbites.
Published 17:07 October 22, 2012
Music events in the UAE this week Read more...
Posted by tabloid!
Published 20:19 October 8, 2012
Saif from Late Drive (Sunday-Thursday, 7-10pm) and Saturday Drive (4-7pm) tells you what’s hot Read more...
Posted by Saif from Late Drive
Published 20:16 October 8, 2012
tabloid!’s round-up of the best music playing in the UAE this week Read more...
Posted by Staff report
Published 20:12 October 8, 2012
As Dubai’s famous club reopens for the new season, tabloid! gives you a sneak peek Read more...
Posted by Kelly Crane, Senior Reporter
Published 20:09 October 8, 2012
Van Morrison’s first studio album since 2008’s Keep It Simple has a jazzier feel than anything he’s done for a while and that is all to the good Read more...
Posted by Guardian News & Media Ltd
Published 16:37 September 10, 2012
Every week Radio 1 introduces you to four of the hottest new tracks. Nick (from Afternoons, 1-4pm weekdays) tells you what’s hot Read more...
Posted by Gulf News
- 2m pesos
- Dh5.5 b
- 3 to 5