Every Sunday, Guides will give you a to-do list of where to go and what to eat for the entire week
- Vatican stakes out rights to Pope Francis’ image7 minutes ago
- Aussies find formula to exploit India weaknesses8 minutes ago
- India demands strongest action from US8 minutes ago
- Al Habtoor City scores a hit with sales10 minutes ago
- Neighbour: Bar attack suspect a ‘drunken mess’12 minutes ago
- Iran holds provocative naval drills13 minutes ago
- US: 28 hurt as sar ploughs into parade crowd14 minutes ago
- Agents discover a new freedom on deportations 16 minutes ago
- Thousands march in Moscow17 minutes ago
- Investors seen wary of returning to Egypt18 minutes ago
This is your best guide to music in the Emirates. From interviews with local talents to news on major overseas stars coming to town, plus reviews, events and your introduction to the hottest new tracks, if it's in music, it will be in Soundbites.
Published 17:07 October 22, 2012
Music events in the UAE this week Read more...
Posted by tabloid!
Published 20:19 October 8, 2012
Saif from Late Drive (Sunday-Thursday, 7-10pm) and Saturday Drive (4-7pm) tells you what’s hot Read more...
Posted by Saif from Late Drive
Published 20:16 October 8, 2012
tabloid!’s round-up of the best music playing in the UAE this week Read more...
Posted by Staff report
Published 20:12 October 8, 2012
As Dubai’s famous club reopens for the new season, tabloid! gives you a sneak peek Read more...
Posted by Kelly Crane, Senior Reporter
Published 20:09 October 8, 2012
Van Morrison’s first studio album since 2008’s Keep It Simple has a jazzier feel than anything he’s done for a while and that is all to the good Read more...
Posted by Guardian News & Media Ltd
Published 16:37 September 10, 2012
Every week Radio 1 introduces you to four of the hottest new tracks. Nick (from Afternoons, 1-4pm weekdays) tells you what’s hot Read more...
Posted by Gulf News