1. Season zucchini and aubergines with salt, pepper and thyme. Heat oil in a pan and grill until cooked. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt, pepper and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Cook in a pan until golden brown.
3. Season tuna with salt, cajun spice and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Heat oil in a pan and sear tuna. Set aside.
4. To make sauce, blend sundried tomatoes, vinegar, sugar and oil to make a smooth paste. Whisk in saffron and mayonnaise. Now add remaining lemon juice and garlic.
5. Serve seafood with veggies, some sauce and micro greens.