1. Blend kingfish and calamari in a food processor, adding a few ice cubes until finely minced. Spoon seafood into a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper and chicken bouillon.
2. Put mixture back into the food processor and add vegetable shortening. Mix for 10 minutes. Add potato flour and mix for another minute. Let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Divide mixture into lime-size balls and coat with almond flakes, pressing gently to ensure they stick to the ball.
4. Deep-fry in batches in medium-hot oil until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon, remove balls from oil and place on kitchen towel.
5. Place pineapple cubes on a platter, top each with a seafood-almond ball and add mango salsa on top. Garnish with shiso cress if desired. Serve immediately.