- Cooler days ahead, temperatures to drop58 minutes ago
- In pictures: Defence exhibition Idex 20171 hr ago
- No mass migrant roundups in US: Kelly3 hrs ago
- Trump scraps Obama transgender bathroom guidance3 hrs ago
- US Secretary of State Tillerson lands in Mexico3 hrs ago
- Brits: Bowie wins on emotional night4 hrs ago
- Juventus late show sinks Porto4 hrs ago
- Vardy strike gives Leicester hope4 hrs ago
- Rihanna wins Harvard humanitarian award4 hrs ago
- Gymnastics doctor on 22 child sex charges7 hrs ago
Plenty to play with at Big Boys Toys
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:7 January 29, 2013
- This giant Dh2 million Hummer changes color for adaptive camouflage...just one of the many cool things you'll see at Big Boys Toys.
This weekend, release your inner luxury products aficionado!
We all have one, and the Big Boys Toys exhibition at Atlantis has something incredibly cool for everyone.
Artaaj Event’s organiser, Biju Jayaraaj, tells me, “Anything that’s unique and innovative, we’re brining it,” and he means what he says.
You can check out a Hummer that changes color based on the terrain, a four-meter long bike, underwater scooters – basically anything you’re brain can conjure. Blackberry will also be there “in a big way,” says Jayaraaj, indicating an exciting surprise in the works.
There’s something in it for girls too – the most stylish girl there will win Dh50,000 and a 15-minute profile shoot on the Fashion One television channel.
The event starts January 31 and ends February 2, from 1pm to 10pm daily. A Dh500 ticket gets you three days access and a raffle ticket as well as a Dh600 voucher to spend on activities there. A Dh300 ticket is also available for one day’s entry and a raffle ticket, and Dh100 tickets will be available at the gate if there’s room at the venue.
Check out Gulf News’ sneak peak of the exhibition here.