- Habana ties Lomu record as Springboks thrash USA1 hr ago
- NRI man sends Talaq shocker to wife on WhatsApp2 hrs ago
- Stars aim to conquer conditions in Abu Dhabi2 hrs ago
- Riders to watch out for2 hrs ago
- UAE boss hails ‘strong’ team for Abu Dhabi Tour2 hrs ago
- Google claims space in news3 hrs ago
- Need for corporate boards to be more proactive3 hrs ago
- Honor 7 can match other premium devices3 hrs ago
- Israel withdraws from surf competition in Oman3 hrs ago
- Germany, France try to win over Euro skeptics3 hrs ago
Plenty to play with at Big Boys Toys
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:7 January 29, 2013
- This giant Dh2 million Hummer changes color for adaptive camouflage...just one of the many cool things you'll see at Big Boys Toys.
This weekend, release your inner luxury products aficionado!
We all have one, and the Big Boys Toys exhibition at Atlantis has something incredibly cool for everyone.
Artaaj Event’s organiser, Biju Jayaraaj, tells me, “Anything that’s unique and innovative, we’re brining it,” and he means what he says.
You can check out a Hummer that changes color based on the terrain, a four-meter long bike, underwater scooters – basically anything you’re brain can conjure. Blackberry will also be there “in a big way,” says Jayaraaj, indicating an exciting surprise in the works.
There’s something in it for girls too – the most stylish girl there will win Dh50,000 and a 15-minute profile shoot on the Fashion One television channel.
The event starts January 31 and ends February 2, from 1pm to 10pm daily. A Dh500 ticket gets you three days access and a raffle ticket as well as a Dh600 voucher to spend on activities there. A Dh300 ticket is also available for one day’s entry and a raffle ticket, and Dh100 tickets will be available at the gate if there’s room at the venue.
Check out Gulf News’ sneak peak of the exhibition here.