- UAE keen to strengthen ties with India7 hrs ago
- Tunisia makes $500 million from Bin Ali assets8 hrs ago
- Aleppo children die from bombs, hunger and cold8 hrs ago
- Godolphin in search of more Classic glory8 hrs ago
- Top Valentine’s Day meal deals in UAE8 hrs ago
- Gulf News continue to support Carnival8 hrs ago
- Carnival speedballs set for Meydan scorcher8 hrs ago
- De Kock and Amla see South Africa through8 hrs ago
- Pakistan await government go-ahead for T208 hrs ago
- England call up uncapped all-rounder Dawson8 hrs ago
Plenty to play with at Big Boys Toys
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:7 January 29, 2013
- This giant Dh2 million Hummer changes color for adaptive camouflage...just one of the many cool things you'll see at Big Boys Toys.
This weekend, release your inner luxury products aficionado!
We all have one, and the Big Boys Toys exhibition at Atlantis has something incredibly cool for everyone.
Artaaj Event’s organiser, Biju Jayaraaj, tells me, “Anything that’s unique and innovative, we’re brining it,” and he means what he says.
You can check out a Hummer that changes color based on the terrain, a four-meter long bike, underwater scooters – basically anything you’re brain can conjure. Blackberry will also be there “in a big way,” says Jayaraaj, indicating an exciting surprise in the works.
There’s something in it for girls too – the most stylish girl there will win Dh50,000 and a 15-minute profile shoot on the Fashion One television channel.
The event starts January 31 and ends February 2, from 1pm to 10pm daily. A Dh500 ticket gets you three days access and a raffle ticket as well as a Dh600 voucher to spend on activities there. A Dh300 ticket is also available for one day’s entry and a raffle ticket, and Dh100 tickets will be available at the gate if there’s room at the venue.
Check out Gulf News’ sneak peak of the exhibition here.