- Samsung reports 30% profit plunge7 minutes ago
- Real Madrid hit 7 in Copa del Rey romp1 hr ago
- Mata strike sees United beat City2 hrs ago
- Watch: Trump's star smashed with axe4 hrs ago
- Key deals signed as New Zealand PM visits India7 hrs ago
- Forum to focus on action and future generations9 hrs ago
- A sneak peek at Riverland Dubai9 hrs ago
- Dubai eyes China to boost relations9 hrs ago
- Dubai resident says no to plastic9 hrs ago
- Etisalat subscriber base grows to 12.2m in UAE9 hrs ago
Plenty to play with at Big Boys Toys
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:7 January 29, 2013
- This giant Dh2 million Hummer changes color for adaptive camouflage...just one of the many cool things you'll see at Big Boys Toys.
This weekend, release your inner luxury products aficionado!
We all have one, and the Big Boys Toys exhibition at Atlantis has something incredibly cool for everyone.
Artaaj Event’s organiser, Biju Jayaraaj, tells me, “Anything that’s unique and innovative, we’re brining it,” and he means what he says.
You can check out a Hummer that changes color based on the terrain, a four-meter long bike, underwater scooters – basically anything you’re brain can conjure. Blackberry will also be there “in a big way,” says Jayaraaj, indicating an exciting surprise in the works.
There’s something in it for girls too – the most stylish girl there will win Dh50,000 and a 15-minute profile shoot on the Fashion One television channel.
The event starts January 31 and ends February 2, from 1pm to 10pm daily. A Dh500 ticket gets you three days access and a raffle ticket as well as a Dh600 voucher to spend on activities there. A Dh300 ticket is also available for one day’s entry and a raffle ticket, and Dh100 tickets will be available at the gate if there’s room at the venue.
Check out Gulf News’ sneak peak of the exhibition here.