- Guardiola hopeful of De Bruyne return1 hr ago
- Warning: Recruitment scam is back1 hr ago
- Ranieri heartened by Leicester ‘spirit’1 hr ago
- ‘Many goalscorers result of attacking style’1 hr ago
- Error of judgement led to shock exit: Allardyce1 hr ago
- China set sights on hosting 2030 World Cup1 hr ago
- Kuwaiti court scraps petrol price hike1 hr ago
- It’s time for a flu shot, have you got yours? 1 hr ago
- Karnataka parties oppose Cauvery water release1 hr ago
- Third straight Real draw frustrates Zidane1 hr ago
Plenty to play with at Big Boys Toys
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:7 January 29, 2013
- This giant Dh2 million Hummer changes color for adaptive camouflage...just one of the many cool things you'll see at Big Boys Toys.
This weekend, release your inner luxury products aficionado!
We all have one, and the Big Boys Toys exhibition at Atlantis has something incredibly cool for everyone.
Artaaj Event’s organiser, Biju Jayaraaj, tells me, “Anything that’s unique and innovative, we’re brining it,” and he means what he says.
You can check out a Hummer that changes color based on the terrain, a four-meter long bike, underwater scooters – basically anything you’re brain can conjure. Blackberry will also be there “in a big way,” says Jayaraaj, indicating an exciting surprise in the works.
There’s something in it for girls too – the most stylish girl there will win Dh50,000 and a 15-minute profile shoot on the Fashion One television channel.
The event starts January 31 and ends February 2, from 1pm to 10pm daily. A Dh500 ticket gets you three days access and a raffle ticket as well as a Dh600 voucher to spend on activities there. A Dh300 ticket is also available for one day’s entry and a raffle ticket, and Dh100 tickets will be available at the gate if there’s room at the venue.
Check out Gulf News’ sneak peak of the exhibition here.