- 409 motorcycles seized in RAK 6 hrs ago
- Dh26m payment to Dubai taxi number plate owners 6 hrs ago
- Winning horses at Dubai World Cup 7 hrs ago
- Tackling child obesity is big responsibility 8 hrs ago
- Innovative device to detect heart murmurs 9 hrs ago
- Iraqi amputee tells her success story 9 hrs ago
- ‘I confess to you my anger and shame’ over Syria 10 hrs ago
- Celeb birthdays: March 29-April 4 5 hrs ago
- Yemen crisis dominates Arab Summit 10 hrs ago
- Fed sees gradual rate hikes starting this year 11 hrs ago
Gulf News Contract Publishing division has an extensive portfolio of B2B and B2C publications to its credit.
We work with some of the biggest names in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and beyond. From mall magazines to trade journals, our portfolio boasts an impressive list of publications.
Good Life with LuLu
Good Life with LuLu is a 52+4 page quarterly publication, printed and published in English and Arabic by Gulf News Contract Publishing, for the EMKE Group for private circulation.
As the multi-lingual in-flight magazine for Air Arabia, the Sharjah-based budget carrier, Al Nawras travels to all the destinations on the airline’s travel network and beyond.
Dubai World Cup
Gulf News Contract Publishing has been associated with Dubai World Cup as publishers of the only official race day magazine in Arabic and English.
Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
We are the chosen publisher for the official magazine for Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
The Contract Publishing division at Gulf News works closely with the management at Deira City Centre to reach out to its loyal list of shoppers, visiting tourists and vast number of dedicated mall trawlers through this quarterly publication.
As the official magazine for Mall of the Emirates, the quarterly publication captures the essence of the mall and the brands it showcases.
Travel Retail & Duty Free Markets
The trade publication reflects purchasing attitudes and economic trends as they impact the duty free and downtown trade in the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions.
Targeted at hardcore bodybuilding enthusiasts, the 192+4 page monthly publication covers training and nutrition along with supplementary articles and industry updates.
Silicon Oasis is a 36-page bi-monthly publication, printed and published in English by Gulf News Contract Publishing, for the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority.