- 409 motorcycles seized in RAK 28 minutes ago
- Dh26m payment to Dubai taxi number plate owners 30 minutes ago
- Winning horses at Dubai World Cup 1 hr ago
- Tackling child obesity is big responsibility 2 hrs ago
- Innovative device to detect heart murmurs 3 hrs ago
- Iraqi amputee tells her success story 3 hrs ago
- ‘I confess to you my anger and shame’ over Syria 3 hrs ago
- Yemen crisis dominates Arab Summit 4 hrs ago
- Fed sees gradual rate hikes starting this year 4 hrs ago
- Why paper trumps screen in reading and writing 12 minutes ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.