- US Treasury secretary urges Greece to reach deal 6 hrs ago
- Kuwait welcomes UN resolution on Yemen 6 hrs ago
- Bank of India expects turnaround 7 hrs ago
- How to step up the fight against flu 7 hrs ago
- Charity boxes stuffed with litter in Sharjah 7 hrs ago
- Makani to be usable on Google and HERE maps 7 hrs ago
- Yemen fighters say they have besieged Al Houthis 7 hrs ago
- Nasrallah slammed over anti-Saudi speech 7 hrs ago
- Russia denies report on gas deal with Greece 8 hrs ago
- UAE inventor wins 4 medals at Geneva exhibition 3 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.