- Emirati biker killed in car crash1 hr ago
- Beirut hosts a Grand Prix for amateur drivers1 hr ago
- Pictures: World’s largest radio telescope1 hr ago
- Golfer Arnold Palmer dies at 874 hrs ago
- Woman travels with husband's entrails6 hrs ago
- Facts plain despite Iran response: Gargash7 hrs ago
- Baseball star killed in horror boat crash8 hrs ago
- Expats prefer UAE for stability9 hrs ago
- UAE tops in best financial rewards for expats9 hrs ago
- Private funds go big where banks don’t2 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.