- UAE expats capitalize on exchange rate boom20 minutes ago
- Hazy conditions in most parts of the UAE38 minutes ago
- India sets deadline for ‘black money’1 hr ago
- Solar Impulse 2 begins final flight to Abu Dhabi2 hrs ago
- Teen gunman 'obsessed' with mass killings3 hrs ago
- The rise of Islamic apps5 hrs ago
- ‘The Bachelor’ star is not running for office59 minutes ago
- Bowie’s unreleased album to come out in box set59 minutes ago
- Idris Elba ‘too old’ for James Bond role59 minutes ago
- Temple of the Dog to tour at last59 minutes ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.