- Women’s Heritage Walk: Stories from the trail 1 hr away
- Man hits 3 with car and flees, shot by police7 hrs ago
- Vesnina and Makarova win doubles crown in Dubai7 hrs ago
- Pollard rescues Karachi from jaws of defeat7 hrs ago
- Costa conquers Jebel Hafeet for UAE Team7 hrs ago
- Cautious optimism on equities amid Trump orders9 hrs ago
- Trump sharpens attacks on media9 hrs ago
- Trump’s protectionism will hurt consumers9 hrs ago
- World cannot afford Trump’s protectionism9 hrs ago
- World is squeezed between eagle and tiger 9 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.