- Ronaldo takes a swipe at ‘jealous’ critics 1 hr ago
- Are Euros at threat of terrorism? 1 hr ago
- Mohammad receives Everest climbers 7 hrs ago
- Oman juvenile crimes rose in 2015 7 hrs ago
- PM chairs meeting ahead of surgery 7 hrs ago
- Chad ex-dictator found guilty of war crimes 8 hrs ago
- Sharjah Ruler inspects projects in Al Dhaid 8 hrs ago
- Hamilton win just what the doctor ordered: Wolff 8 hrs ago
- This year’s IPL corruption-free, Shukla says 8 hrs ago
- Driving licence application rule relaxed 9 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.