- #GovSummit: Detector Rats win Edge award0 minutes ago
- Curry magic as Warriors down Rockets6 minutes ago
- New Syria ceasefire push as regime advances8 minutes ago
- Bilic: Liverpool win one of West Ham’s greatest8 minutes ago
- Uruguay prepares for looming Suarez return12 minutes ago
- #GNBookClub — read more, live more14 minutes ago
- Oil prices rebound from 8% fall30 minutes ago
- Donald Trump tore up the rulebook34 minutes ago
- Saudis-Turks meet to discuss Syria deployment42 minutes ago
- Developers raise the stakes with defaulters45 minutes ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.