- Daredevils tame Lions in their own den1 hr ago
- 10-year UAE policy to encourage reading habit2 hrs ago
- Interactive reading platform launched5 hrs ago
- London poll marked by ugly accusations5 hrs ago
- Test skipper Kohli up for top Indian award5 hrs ago
- Confident Knight Riders welcome Kings XI5 hrs ago
- Toure may be back for Man City’s titanic clash5 hrs ago
- Injured Marsh latest Australian to leave IPL5 hrs ago
- Horoscope: May 4, 201642 minutes ago
- Saudi bourse to name IPO advisers within days5 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.