- Sharapova booed as Murray canters through 33 minutes ago
- UAE expats struggle to save due to dependents 37 minutes ago
- Real Madrid sack coach Carlo Ancelotti 1 hr ago
- England storm back to thrash New Zealand 1 hr ago
- Ganguly set for top post with India 1 hr ago
- Face off between Modi and Singh 1 hr ago
- Modi promises bad days for looters 1 hr ago
- 11 female students injured in bus mishap 1 hr ago
- Deadly heat turns AP, Telangana into frying pan 1 hr ago
- Al Houthis face setback amid talks confusion 2 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.