- Princess Charlotte christened on queen’s estate7 hrs ago
- New resolution to regulate farms in Abu Dhabi7 hrs ago
- Action against 1984 rioters ‘discouraged’: book9 hrs ago
- Government responds to NAP criticism9 hrs ago
- Kohli’s attitude is fine: Viv Richards9 hrs ago
- A touch of Andalusia in Ajman9 hrs ago
- Osborne says he has found £12b in welfare cuts9 hrs ago
- Greeks split in knife-edge referendum9 hrs ago
- ‘Ryno’ left his mark for Australian cricket9 hrs ago
- Du Plessis sets up crushing win in first T209 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.