- Recipe: Bread with hummus 33 minutes ago
- Schweinsteiger not giving up on Man United52 minutes ago
- India okays ban on commercial surrogacy bill53 minutes ago
- Pique: Barca to shine from Neymar’s golden glow57 minutes ago
- The much-awaited Champions League group draw1 hr ago
- Pigeon sold for $76,000 in Kuwait1 hr ago
- Uefa is making up its own rules1 hr ago
- Women’s progress in the UAE praised1 hr ago
- Viral photos add fuel to French burkini debate1 hr ago
- Dozens dead as quake rattles central Italy1 hr ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.