- 20 dead in Pakistan police centre raid3 hrs ago
- Khalifa issues laws on bankruptcy, judiciary4 hrs ago
- Qadri to join PTI’s anti-government rally6 hrs ago
- President establishes Federal Tax Authority6 hrs ago
- Mohammad receives Abu Dhabi Government officials7 hrs ago
- ADCB reports Dh999m in Q3 profits7 hrs ago
- The danger Hillary Clinton poses7 hrs ago
- Eurozone business growth buoyant, prices rise7 hrs ago
- Barriers to global regulatory cooperation seen7 hrs ago
- 35 Turkish diplomats applied for asylum8 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.