- Professor jailed for feeding student faeces3 minutes ago
- Top 10 pictures of the day: Thursday12 minutes ago
- Elite unit rescued Russian pilot17 minutes ago
- Most in-demand employers in UAE23 minutes ago
- Man posted photo of wife’s corpse on Facebook26 minutes ago
- South Korea holds funeral for former president28 minutes ago
- Putting Philly on the map32 minutes ago
- Philippine blaze leaves thousands homeless50 minutes ago
- Saudis slam 'gay horse execution' report2 hrs ago
- Venezuelan opposition candidate shot dead3 hrs ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.