- Cubs’ six homers leave Cardinals on the brink9 minutes ago
- Climate change clips wings of migratory birds16 minutes ago
- In pictures: Disabled models take on the catwalk28 minutes ago
- Dubai names winning bidders for coal plant42 minutes ago
- Suicide attack prank lands teenager in court43 minutes ago
- Top 10 pictures of the day: Tuesday51 minutes ago
- Limiting Gulf carrier flights could hike fares1 hr ago
- Kolkata celebrates Pele’s birthday in advance1 hr ago
- Playboy to end publishing nude photos1 hr ago
- Spending cuts weigh on Abu Dhabi realty1 hr ago
New outlets at Mina Seyahi
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:17 January 29, 2013
- Latest Recipe
The renovations are done and the restaurants at this old favourite are open -- and have had a facelift too.
Replacing Waves is Latest Recipe, the signature restaurant with a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner. Inspired by New York-style brasseries, dishes include lighter meals (a lobster club sandwich,Dh96, a Reuben on rye with roast beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, Dh66 or a taleggío cheese, pear and truffle tart, Dh62), as well as mains --fourteen hour spice braised lamb shoulder (Dh148) or steaks, served French-style with homemade fries and bearnaise sauce. Opening shortly is Watatsumi, a Japanese restaurant that will do more than raw fish; it will be operated by an outside company.