- Qatar ‘will act to maintain liquidity if needed’52 minutes ago
- Saudi, Venezuela oil ministers hold talks1 hr ago
- Super Kings enter MCL semi-finals1 hr ago
- Mohammad opens Museum of the Future 1 hr ago
- Islamabad score nail-biting win over Karachi1 hr ago
- Criminal Investigation Department statistics1 hr ago
- Cabrera-Bello and Sullivan the nearly men again1 hr ago
- McIlroy left to rue what could have been1 hr ago
- We have the right to defend ourselves: Salman2 hrs ago
- Mohammad launches Humanitarian Declaration2 hrs ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.