- Sunrisers beat RCB by 15 runs4 hrs ago
- Yemen rivals hold ‘productive’ direct talks5 hrs ago
- Arsenal beat Norwich amid fan protests5 hrs ago
- Bale gives Real late win at Sociedad6 hrs ago
- Noble brace makes it perfect 10 for West Ham7 hrs ago
- Deeney-inspired Watford down 10-man Villa7 hrs ago
- Defoe rescue act can't save Sunderland7 hrs ago
- Townsend and Darlow lift Newcastle out of bottom7 hrs ago
- Bin Galita eyes wide-ranging improvements7 hrs ago
- Dettori strikes gold with third Guineas victory7 hrs ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.