- Spinneys Dubai 92 launches corporate event4 minutes ago
- Radicals can’t undermine multiculturalism in Oz6 minutes ago
- No such thing as Left and Right any more6 minutes ago
- No place to hide my garbage6 minutes ago
- Oct. 14, 2000: Yemen and US in joint operation8 minutes ago
- Egyptian cargo plane crash-lands in Somalia11 minutes ago
- Man found guilty of trying to fight in Syria13 minutes ago
- Hunter survives six days without water16 minutes ago
- Marcos blitzes field in Dubai chess event17 minutes ago
- Fish chokes 11-year-old boy to death20 minutes ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.