- Russia are the new U23 world champions5 hrs ago
- Mohammad visits Asharq Al Awsat’s London office6 hrs ago
- Morgan, Ali propel England to victory6 hrs ago
- Panel recommends abolition of death penalty7 hrs ago
- Cash crunch for Paris conference: Climate chief8 hrs ago
- Guardsman killed in Ukraine protests 8 hrs ago
- BJP frustrates allies in poll-bound Bihar8 hrs ago
- UK pledges £500m to refurbish nuclear base 8 hrs ago
- Apple seen unveiling new iPhones on September 98 hrs ago
- Indian scholar’s murder sparks anger8 hrs ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.