- Federer breezes through on Dubai opening night1 hr ago
- Wanted: ‘Arab Hope Makers’2 hrs ago
- Arrest orders against public fund embezzlers3 hrs ago
- Weak Pakistani schools top priority for OPF 4 hrs ago
- Mohammad receives Executive Council employees4 hrs ago
- Persepolis coach cracks whip ahead of Al Wahda4 hrs ago
- Dubai steps up smart transportation drive5 hrs ago
- Kohlschreiber, Bautista Agut sail through5 hrs ago
- Behroozian, Madanchi fall in Round One5 hrs ago
- Qualifier Copil looks to make his mark5 hrs ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.