- Police launch app to fight human trafficking3 hrs ago
- Milan Fashion Week: Lauren Hutton at Bottega 1 hr ago
- Kapil Sharma: I have worked hard to get here1 hr ago
- ‘Storks’ film review: Playful but a bit meh1 hr ago
- Oscars 2017 race: 10 films in the early line2 hrs ago
- Pippa Middleton’s phone hacked2 hrs ago
- City maintain perfect start to season14 hrs ago
- Galaxy Note7 exchange programme in Gulf14 hrs ago
- Modi: Uri attack will not be forgotten14 hrs ago
- No hurdles in way of Imran rally, says Sharif15 hrs ago
Multiple markets at Safa Park
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 16:20 January 22, 2013
- The Cultural Night Market attracted 6,000 people last year.
If you’re a proactive type who’s already exhausted their DSF opportunities and are wondering what to do next, fear not!
The Cultural Night Market is back in Dubai for it’s second year with plenty to see and do.
The event will feature performances including a folkloric act by Argentinian group Mapu and a Capoeira show straight from Brazil. There will be plenty of local fare too, with Dubai-based hip-hop band Desert Heat performing, as well as poetry, piano and comedy performances from young Dubai-ites.
If you’re in a shopping mood, the arts and crafts market has you covered with everything from jewelry and paintings to vintage clothes and beauty products, mimicking European markets, according to Lorena Serrano, one of the event’s organizers. And many of the products are handmade too, so you’ll be sure to get something unique.
The market, which runs from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on January 25 and 26 at Safa Park, has a Dh15 cover charge for anyone over 10 years old.