- UAE cybercrimes law38 minutes ago
- Explaining the ambit of cyber crime38 minutes ago
- Technology can be used as a criminal instrument38 minutes ago
- ‘World’s best’ Bayern crush Leverkusen45 minutes ago
- Vermaelen nets crucial Barca winner45 minutes ago
- Bale hits 2 as Real give Benitez his first win46 minutes ago
- Students head back to school on Sunday10 hrs ago
- Sterling on target as City set record10 hrs ago
- West Ham thump Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield10 hrs ago
- Palace stun Chelsea at Stamford Bridge10 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.