- Hinds calls for greater communication35 minutes ago
- Lara, Yorke to feature in CPL charity match35 minutes ago
- Greece can’t print drachmas anymore1 hr ago
- Greek government ‘may resign’ if referendum lost1 hr ago
- US Gulf states reach $18.7b settlement with BP1 hr ago
- Weak US employment report dampens rate hike hope1 hr ago
- Murray hots up as Wimbledon cools off1 hr ago
- Gold above three and a half month low1 hr ago
- Fohood Jumeirah confirm spot in quarters2 hrs ago
- Shaikh Rashid Bin Ammar, Arsenal make semis2 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.