- Boom Boom Afridi slays Sri Lanka1 hr ago
- Help is here, Filipino couples with issues told3 hrs ago
- Multicultural makeover for capital’s taxis 3 hrs ago
- Spate of thefts fail to shake trust in lockers3 hrs ago
- Blood donor portal 'gift from Indian community'3 hrs ago
- Akram wants cricket kept apart from politics4 hrs ago
- Retiring Hughes misses out on Royal finale4 hrs ago
- Pacific trade talks fail to end in TPP deal4 hrs ago
- Tendulkar visits mentor Achrekar on Guru Purnima5 hrs ago
- Kohli: I always take responsibility for the team5 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.