- Free Wi-Fi Smart Palms now on beaches 18 minutes ago
- New Dubai International concourse in last stages 1 hr ago
- Movenpick to strengthen Middle East presence 1 hr ago
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi to add more rides 1 hr ago
- Rival Telugu leaders’ sons arrive in US 1 hr ago
- India’s Modi to make first visit to rival China 1 hr ago
- Saudi suspends flights after Al Houthi shelling 1 hr ago
- UK polls: Health spending issue back 2 hrs ago
- Britain’s baby princesses outnumbered by princes 2 hrs ago
- Indian rupee falls a third day on strong dollar 2 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.