- Trump lashes out at FBI probe over leaks9 hrs ago
- Philippines: Land of a thousand guns10 hrs ago
- An ice idea to prevent devastation10 hrs ago
- Back to the land10 hrs ago
- Peshawar spinners sink Lahore10 hrs ago
- Kittel floors it down in Abu Dhabi10 hrs ago
- Snapshots: Water world!10 hrs ago
- Revenge of the rats10 hrs ago
- Svitolina denies Kerber’s quest10 hrs ago
- The wrong arm of the law10 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.