- ‘Massive changes in UAE government'58 minutes ago
- Bahrain charges 11 with forming terrorist group3 hrs ago
- Zayed Marathon to be held at Yas on March 193 hrs ago
- Dhoni ‘fixed’ 2014 Manchester Test 3 hrs ago
- Americana approves stake sale due-diligence3 hrs ago
- Qatar buys stake in Chevron project off Morocco3 hrs ago
- Indian startups seek UAE opportunities 3 hrs ago
- GlobalFoundries ready for a creative revolution3 hrs ago
- Top golfers hail Gary Player Invitational3 hrs ago
- US athletes can skip Olympics amid Zika fears3 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.