- Man divorces wife two hours after wedding17 minutes ago
- Remittances to Asian countries on decline?42 minutes ago
- Tear gas used to disperse Calais residents50 minutes ago
- Tension high as France clears refugee 'Jungle'2 hrs ago
- Clinton steps up campaign in battleground states3 hrs ago
- Dhoni admits finishing skills are waning5 hrs ago
- Morata strike sends Real top of La Liga5 hrs ago
- Hamilton wins in US to keep title hopes alive7 hrs ago
- 13 killed in horror US bus crash8 hrs ago
- Tanel Kangert revels in ‘special’ victory10 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.