- IPL final: Mumbai vs Chennai in pictures 4 hrs ago
- Adnoc says no cut in research budget 4 hrs ago
- Government at your fingertips 4 hrs ago
- US says Iraqi forces ‘failed to fight’ in Ramadi 5 hrs ago
- Greece can’t make June IMF repayment 6 hrs ago
- Libyan warplanes attack ship near port 6 hrs ago
- UAE banks see assets grow 9% to Dh2.38tr 6 hrs ago
- ‘Health of citizens is our utmost priority’ 6 hrs ago
- Israeli police say Palestinian stabs teens 6 hrs ago
- Gilani’s kidnapped son phones him 7 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.