- Foxes’ title more than just great achievement1 hr ago
- Leicester champions after Spurs draw2 hrs ago
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: As it happened2 hrs ago
- Kolkata clip Bangalore's wings, win by 5 wickets5 hrs ago
- Jaguar’s out to scale the heights with F-Pace5 hrs ago
- Mohammad Bin Zayed receives scholars6 hrs ago
- Leicester City: social media goes into melt-down1 hr ago
- New mass brawl erupts in Turkey parliament7 hrs ago
- Social media abuzz at Kanhaiya’s stooping feat 7 hrs ago
- New Delhi ban on diesel taxis sparks protests7 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.