- Radwanska suffers Paris meltdown amid the rain 1 hr ago
- Dewa, partner agencies achieve 2015 targets 1 hr ago
- UAE prices monitored during Ramadan 1 hr ago
- Fahyani and Sajayan book semi-final spots 1 hr ago
- Inflation in UAE under control, says expert 1 hr ago
- Residents on Ramadan grocery shopping 1 hr ago
- Ex-Miss Turkey convicted for Erdogan slur 1 hr ago
- Legends reign supreme in Arabian Super League 1 hr ago
- Pakistan closer to eliminating polio 1 hr ago
- Ibsons end a long innings in UAE cricket 1 hr ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.