- UAE school fees hit low-pay families 1 hr ago
- Deflation isn’t as big a deal 3 hrs ago
- Perpetual Sukuk shining on Fed delay 10 hrs ago
- Syria slashes imports to save foreign reserves 10 hrs ago
- Growth picks up in Eurozone factories 10 hrs ago
- Euro stocks, dollar ride EU recovery 10 hrs ago
- Oil prices edge up as Iran talks delayed 10 hrs ago
- GCC can ensure its security 12 hrs ago
- UAE vice-president in state visit to Azerbaijan 12 hrs ago
- UAE woman killed in 5-car pile-up 13 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.