- Stolen Van Gogh paintings recovered from mafia29 minutes ago
- Playing for fun39 minutes ago
- Tolerance, compassion at core of Emirati culture40 minutes ago
- Airbus becomes one company44 minutes ago
- Suing Saudi Arabia not as easy as it sounds55 minutes ago
- Tax raids uncover Dh146m, legislator in trouble56 minutes ago
- Liverpool seek Swansea success without Sakho1 hr ago
- CGI team noses out India Club1 hr ago
- After 9/11 law, Saudis rethink US alliance1 hr ago
- Alonso’s brilliance flashes again1 hr ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.