- North, South Korea hold rare talks9 minutes ago
- Real survive a scare to wrap up top spot26 minutes ago
- Van Gaal worried by United’s attacking woes26 minutes ago
- City stare at a difficult draw after defeat26 minutes ago
- New UAE fuel prices for December announced 27 minutes ago
- Large inversions may be hard to find35 minutes ago
- Patrols stepped up for national day celebrations42 minutes ago
- Political risk clouds Pfizer-Allergan deal44 minutes ago
- Killings of three judges alarms officials45 minutes ago
- Mashreq appoints new retail banking head51 minutes ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.