- Telangana question paper leak kingpin arrested6 minutes ago
- Allegri says absence of star names ‘positive’41 minutes ago
- India floods swamp 3.6m people45 minutes ago
- Karnataka chief minister’s son dies in Belgium47 minutes ago
- UN’s Yemen envoy hints at revival of peace talks58 minutes ago
- Ibrahimovic delighted to make United debut1 hr ago
- Liverpool’s new goalkeeper suffers broken hand1 hr ago
- Palmeiras agree to sell Jesus to Man City1 hr ago
- Gameiro joins Atletico Madrid1 hr ago
- Man United target Pogba not a done deal — agent1 hr ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.