- Yemenis lament rough life under Al Houthi rule21 hrs away
- Volunteers offer free health care for refugees7 hrs ago
- Young refugees learn to cope in a foreign land7 hrs ago
- Chelsea confirm Amelia signing8 hrs ago
- Early penalty gives Delhi their first win8 hrs ago
- Local team feel at home in the desert8 hrs ago
- Guardini beats the heat to win sprint finish8 hrs ago
- French train hero stabbed in California8 hrs ago
- Omani kills brother-in-law over family dispute9 hrs ago
- German exports plunge at fastest pace9 hrs ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.