- Hotel rates cheaper but occupancy up in UAE11 minutes ago
- Cipotegato gather thousands in Tarazona12 minutes ago
- Education costs major concern for parents28 minutes ago
- McEnroe snaps coaching ties with Raonic43 minutes ago
- Drawing out children’s trauma in quake-hit Italy46 minutes ago
- UAE school essentials, prices and trends49 minutes ago
- ‘Shoddy renovations led to high Italy toll’50 minutes ago
- Philippine extremists stage mass jailbreak53 minutes ago
- Addict risks all in deadly Philippine drug war57 minutes ago
- An airman left for dead, but signs he fought on1 hr ago
Mirdif City Centre gets new food
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:33 May 7, 2013
In addition to the 20 new stores coming up at Mirdif City Centre this summer, there are a number of restaurants opening.
Rosa Mexicano serves “upscale, authentic” Mexican cuisine, while Kcal serves low-cal fast food (a Kcal opens in Dubai Mall on Friday).
Also arriving at MCC are La Cure Gourmande’s French biscuits and sweets, Pappa Roti’s coffee buns and a Nespresso boutique.