- Revealed: 15 richest cities on earth today31 minutes ago
- Sandy Tabet crowned Miss Lebanon 20161 hr ago
- Man divorces wife two hours after wedding2 hrs ago
- Remittances to Asian countries on decline?2 hrs ago
- Tear gas used to disperse Calais residents2 hrs ago
- Tension high as France clears refugee 'Jungle'4 hrs ago
- Miranda Kerr to marry Snapchat founder Spiegel14 minutes ago
- Simon bans Niall Horan from ‘The X Factor’14 minutes ago
- Leslie Jones hits back at hackers in ‘SNL’ rant23 minutes ago
- Tom Jones still struggling with wife’s death25 minutes ago
Master Chief came to Dubai
- Posted by By Andy Staples, Editor – Universal Copy Desk
- Published 16:13 November 9, 2012
Hours of waiting in line, following months of anticipation, and 16-year-old Abdullah Younis got his hands on the first copy of Halo 4 sold in the Middle East.
Younis, an Iraqi national who studies at Repton School in Dubai, said he’d played every Halo game since the first one.
He was at the head of a queue of 200 game fans who turned up to the midnight launch of Halo 4 at Geekay Games in Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates on Monday night.
As well as a slice of Halo 4 cake, fans could try out the new game on a specially installed console – and play older games in the series.
And they could pose for photos with the game’s main character, the iconic Master Chief.