- Artist JR hides the Louvre in plain sight 29 minutes ago
- Emirates NBD Bank hold lunch banquet 38 minutes ago
- Djoko, Nadal off on a canter as Murray survives 41 minutes ago
- Mansour was planning attacks on Americans: US 59 minutes ago
- Obaida’s death has shaken country to the core 1 hr ago
- Rumours of my quitting not true: Schiavone 1 hr ago
- Turkey’s central bank cuts interest rate 1 hr ago
- Air ambulance crash-lands in Najafgarh 1 hr ago
- Golden girl Bouchard reveals eating disorder 1 hr ago
- Mohammad honours Think Science contest winners 1 hr ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.