- Evacuation begins from Syria’s Daraya1 hr ago
- Parliament approves new government3 hrs ago
- ‘I thought I was dead’: Billionaire Branson4 hrs ago
- Nice to defy quashed burkini ban6 hrs ago
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in England10 hrs ago
- How Amazon evades the taxman with impunity56 minutes ago
- South Korea’s energy crisis11 hrs ago
- Supermum of State11 hrs ago
- Pakistan's children 'aren't born to hate'11 hrs ago
- The Obama years unleash a bull run1 hr ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.