- A story of good overcoming evil36 minutes ago
- Company owner cleared of molesting woman 31 minutes ago
- ‘Ghostbusters’ did not endorse Hillary Clinton34 minutes ago
- Man cleared of impersonation and molestation34 minutes ago
- Salesman jailed for smuggling 1.6kg heroin36 minutes ago
- Tatiana Maslany on keeping characters separate 40 minutes ago
- Supergirl and Superman now together on TV52 minutes ago
- Troian Bellisario slams Taylor Swift55 minutes ago
- Robbie Williams launches RobbieMoji emojis1 hr ago
- Selena Gomez working on new album1 hr ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.