- 8 in 10 people in UAE bored with their jobs18 minutes ago
- US concerned over apparent DR Congo massacre2 hrs ago
- Trump refers to Sweden terror incident2 hrs ago
- Racist abuse reduces football star to tears4 hrs ago
- Barca booed as they labour to 2-1 win4 hrs ago
- Pakistan's Afridi quits international cricket5 hrs ago
- Zlatan scores again as United beat Blackburn6 hrs ago
- Karachi stop Peshawar in PSL thriller7 hrs ago
- Three seeded players fall on first day9 hrs ago
- Kane hat-trick gives Spurs Cup cheer9 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.