- Modi shows media savvy in his first year 1 hr ago
- Narendra Modi vows to help farmers 1 hr ago
- Sri Lanka welcomes Cannes award for ‘Dheepan’ 11 minutes ago
- Akshay Kumar goes shirtless for selfie debut 18 minutes ago
- Cannes prizes vindication for film subsidies 20 minutes ago
- Sharapova booed as Murray canters through 10 hrs ago
- UAE expats struggle to save due to dependents 10 hrs ago
- Real Madrid sack coach Carlo Ancelotti 11 hrs ago
- England storm back to thrash New Zealand 11 hrs ago
- Ganguly set for top post with India 11 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.