- Rats blamed for train derailments5 minutes ago
- UAE club all set to ensure safe Grand Prix5 minutes ago
- Dubai gains official ‘Host City’ Expo title12 minutes ago
- Essa Al Ghurair plans to sell health care stake24 minutes ago
- dnata agrees to buy stake in Brazilian company25 minutes ago
- Gulf braces for austerity as oil income slumps25 minutes ago
- Global Group wins bid for Aussie power assets30 minutes ago
- Dh4.9 billion lost to cybercrimes in UAE 34 minutes ago
- Taqa files for sale of US wind power asset40 minutes ago
- Standard Chartered appoints Islamic banking CEO42 minutes ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.