- Theatre owners mull strike over film piracy9 minutes ago
- America celebrates 239th Independence Day10 minutes ago
- Daesh video shows troops’ deaths in Palmyra23 minutes ago
- Egypt reassigns its envoy to Qatar32 minutes ago
- 10 things you might not know about Virat Kohli 1 hr ago
- Washington's most expensive speakers1 hr ago
- Lions en route to Jordan check into Gaza hotel 2 hrs ago
- Bondification is the new big investment idea3 hrs ago
- Funds that could keep you awake at night3 hrs ago
- Bollywood celebs caught out and about4 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.