- Pros and cons of dirham’s peg to the dollar 2 hrs ago
- Indian railways keeps gathering steam 12 hrs ago
- Hamriya bargain hunting 12 hrs ago
- Museum remembers Shaikh Zayed 12 hrs ago
- UAE welcomes fight against sexual violence 13 hrs ago
- UAE takes part in labour conference 13 hrs ago
- Rough weather, 'stay away from the sea' 13 hrs ago
- Children step up to obesity challenge 13 hrs ago
- Bloomberg suffers global outage 13 hrs ago
- Reliance profit climbs to highest in 7 years 14 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.