- Dubai Tourism approves 1,805 holiday homes27 minutes ago
- Egypt officials confiscate sugar stocks29 minutes ago
- Emirates Post space on lease to private firms30 minutes ago
- Luxembourg to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai31 minutes ago
- Rosberg wants to roar to title success in style37 minutes ago
- Rockwell Collins in $6.4b smart jets B/E deal38 minutes ago
- At 38, Herath oldest Lankan for captaincy debut40 minutes ago
- Ford, Nissan seek Africa car industry fixes41 minutes ago
- Hamilton fears glitch could shatter title hopes42 minutes ago
- AT&T-Time Warner deal may avoid FCC oversight43 minutes ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.