- Love at the speed of 4G2 hrs ago
- Leaders call on martyr’s family2 hrs ago
- Kuwait stresses ties with Riyadh after leak3 hrs ago
- Commodities, China stocks lick wounds3 hrs ago
- Time for Balotelli to ask: ‘Why not me anymore?’3 hrs ago
- ‘Success of the Rainbow Nation was temporary’3 hrs ago
- ‘Only South Africa can beat New Zealand’3 hrs ago
- Hamdan’s Muthmir gives Hanagan an overdue winner4 hrs ago
- Bangladeshis must update passports by November4 hrs ago
- Hyena stoned to death in West Bank4 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.