- Bavuma stars on South Africa ODI debut3 hrs ago
- Merkel rules out assistance for Deutsche Bank3 hrs ago
- US-EU economic relations in for stormy weather3 hrs ago
- Mohammad visits Bloomberg in Dubai3 hrs ago
- UAE-South Korea trade volume hits Dh122.7b3 hrs ago
- 25K aspirants turn up to be SPOs in Kashmir3 hrs ago
- US rules on self-driving cars get good reception3 hrs ago
- Modi urges calm, vows action against attackers3 hrs ago
- War not a solution, says Basit3 hrs ago
- Marriott International to expand MEA footprint3 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.