- UAE put 10 past hapless Malaysia5 hrs ago
- France confirms wing on Reunion is from MH3706 hrs ago
- Judge overturns Brady’s ‘Deflate-gate’ ban6 hrs ago
- I am Aylan: Death of boy, 3, horrifies world6 hrs ago
- Father: Overloaded boat flipped7 hrs ago
- Lack of balance in Indian batsmen — Dravid7 hrs ago
- Ajmal: I don’t want to retire in obscurity7 hrs ago
- Kuwaiti MP wants Hezbollah declared ‘terrorists’7 hrs ago
- Lillee quits as WACA loses marquee matches7 hrs ago
- Waugh backs calls to drop toss in Tests7 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.