- UAE keen to strengthen ties with India9 hrs ago
- More questions for Yellen to confront29 minutes ago
- Tunisia makes $500 million from Bin Ali assets10 hrs ago
- Aleppo children die from bombs, hunger and cold10 hrs ago
- Godolphin in search of more Classic glory10 hrs ago
- Top Valentine’s Day meal deals in UAE10 hrs ago
- Gulf News continue to support Carnival10 hrs ago
- Carnival speedballs set for Meydan scorcher10 hrs ago
- De Kock and Amla see South Africa through10 hrs ago
- Pakistan await government go-ahead for T2010 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.