- Interactive reading platform launched46 minutes ago
- London poll marked by ugly accusations49 minutes ago
- Test skipper Kohli up for top Indian award53 minutes ago
- Confident Knight Riders welcome Kings XI1 hr ago
- Toure may be back for Man City’s titanic clash1 hr ago
- Injured Marsh latest Australian to leave IPL1 hr ago
- Saudi bourse to name IPO advisers within days1 hr ago
- Saudi Arabia plans market reforms1 hr ago
- ‘Foxes win is a gift from Ian’ 1 hr ago
- Philippine governor charged with graft1 hr ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.