- Reader picture of the day 15 minutes ago
- Yemen: Intervention necessary for peace! 15 minutes ago
- Campaign fund complaints against 4 candidates 27 minutes ago
- Obama commutes sentences of 22 drug offenders 36 minutes ago
- Tiny bird tracked across vast swaths of ocean 43 minutes ago
- Stigma stalks India’s leprosy sufferers 1 hr ago
- Grandson of Getty oil founder found dead 1 hr ago
- The latest super-rich trend 1 hr ago
- Al Jalila Foundation marks second anniversary 1 hr ago
- Amazing Flash animations on the internet 3 hrs ago
Mango Tree’s new menu
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! editor
- Published 17:19 January 29, 2013
- Mango Tree Dubai’s fountain-front terrace
The Souk Al Bahar Thai restaurant has become a stalwart of the Downtown dining scene.
But if you’re looking to try something different the next time you dine next to the fountains, chef Paul Kennedy has given the bill of fare a makeover (apparently, they’ve also updated the crockery).
New additions include poo nim phad grapow (crispy soft shell crab stir-fried with garlic, hot basil and red chilli); gai yang (corn fed chicken, marinated with Thai herbs and served with chilli sauce); Massaman short ribs and miang kam, a ‘DIY’ Thai starter with betel leaves to be filled with crispy coconut, shallots, peanuts, dried shrimp, lime and chilli. Call 04-4267313.