- India launches strikes in Kashmir1 hr ago
- Woman left penniless with two kids to support1 hr ago
- Bangladesh assures England as tour begins1 hr ago
- Kalba earn first points in Arabian Gulf Cup1 hr ago
- Anderson, Wood ruled out of Bangladesh tour1 hr ago
- Indian board ponders compliance with reforms1 hr ago
- UAE warns of long-term implications of 9/11 law1 hr ago
- Holder bestows confidence on his players 1 hr ago
- Australia’s rookie pacers face South Africa Test1 hr ago
- England skipper Cook signs new Essex deal1 hr ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.