- Saqib, once a UAE cricket hero, bows out 3 hrs ago
- Gulf states seek ‘peaceful settlement’ in Yemen 6 hrs ago
- Horoscope: June 1, 2016 2 hrs ago
- Radwanska suffers Paris meltdown amid the rain 6 hrs ago
- Dewa, partner agencies achieve 2015 targets 6 hrs ago
- UAE prices monitored during Ramadan 6 hrs ago
- Fahyani and Sajayan book semi-final spots 7 hrs ago
- Residents on Ramadan grocery shopping 7 hrs ago
- Inflation in UAE under control, says expert 7 hrs ago
- Ex-Miss Turkey convicted for Erdogan slur 7 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.