- Dhawan powers India to big win10 hrs ago
- The never-ending debate over wealth and income1 hr ago
- Fullerton: ‘Senna victim of his own personality’11 hrs ago
- Ana looks forward to eventful year11 hrs ago
- Zlatan’s last stand 11 hrs ago
- ‘Lone wolves’ rear heads in Egypt mainland12 hrs ago
- Bulgarian brothers jailed over begging scheme12 hrs ago
- Pentagon struggling with electronic warfare12 hrs ago
- Aid illusion spurs hope and hunger12 hrs ago
- Zeeshan and Saif help Pakistan finish fifth12 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.