- Akram wants cricket kept apart from politics33 minutes ago
- Retiring Hughes misses out on Royal finale41 minutes ago
- Pacific trade talks fail to end in TPP deal55 minutes ago
- Tendulkar visits mentor Achrekar on Guru Purnima1 hr ago
- Kohli: I always take responsibility for the team1 hr ago
- World Bank report exposes Lebanon’s flaws1 hr ago
- Militant ties explosive belt to wife2 hrs ago
- Egypt says militant leader killed in shootout2 hrs ago
- Wing part in France as MH370 link probed2 hrs ago
- Bihar plans to return properties of riot victims2 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.