- Earls breaks record as Ireland battle past Italy1 hr ago
- Liverpool sack Rodgers after Everton draw1 hr ago
- Lewandowski makes it 12 in 4 as Bayern stroll 1 hr ago
- Arsenal gun down United to give Wenger solace2 hrs ago
- FC Goa begin ISL campaign with 2-0 win2 hrs ago
- Sanchez takes Argentina to brink of last-eight3 hrs ago
- Rashid believes he is ready for Test cricket4 hrs ago
- Lower oil prices weigh on power sector projects4 hrs ago
- Kotze to leave UAE rugby post4 hrs ago
- Buentello enthralls Abu Dhabi fight fans4 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.