- Daesh’s horrifying practice of sex slavery2 hrs ago
- Egypt announces Parliament poll dates7 hrs ago
- United's unbeaten run ended by Swansea8 hrs ago
- Bottled water becomes an American staple0 minutes ago
- Surprise package Turkey to meet Russia in final9 hrs ago
- ‘Yemen We Care’ raises Dh13.7m on first day9 hrs ago
- Mohammad receives Somali President10 hrs ago
- Emerging markets better brace themselves40 minutes ago
- Manchester City confirm Dh305m De Bruyne signing10 hrs ago
- Smartphone sensor to tell how well you sleep10 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.