- At least 16 killed in Texas balloon crash55 minutes ago
- Modernising Pakistan through China1 hr ago
- Support for Israel remains issue in US election1 hr ago
- Taylor sparkles as New Zealand close on win1 hr ago
- Herath spins Sri Lanka to memorable win1 hr ago
- Yemen peace talks1 hr ago
- Lodha hails Indian Supreme Court’s verdict1 hr ago
- Eden Gardens to ring the changes1 hr ago
- Rosberg grabs German Grand Prix pole1 hr ago
- Mercedes fined for unsafe release of Hamilton1 hr ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.