- Principal's car set on fire in Saudi Arabia31 minutes ago
- Leonard, Spurs spoil Warriors in 129-100 rout37 minutes ago
- What's new at UAE cinemas this week1 hr ago
- US issues stamp to celebrate Diwali4 hrs ago
- Canada votes to resettle Yazidi refugees5 hrs ago
- Oil prices drop over supply glut concerns53 minutes ago
- Clinton and Trump face off in Florida5 hrs ago
- Nicole Kidman feted at glamorous InStyle event1 hr ago
- Sean Paul at free Abu Dhabi F1 show1 hr ago
- This Test was a warning — England got out of it6 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.