- Mohammad tours space exhibition7 hrs ago
- National Teacher Award a commendable idea8 hrs ago
- European shares rise to three-month high8 hrs ago
- WTO talks stuck again9 hrs ago
- Man on honeymoon falls from bus9 hrs ago
- Forty four a special number for Lewis Hamilton9 hrs ago
- Yas Marina Circuit’s cutting-edge technology9 hrs ago
- Rosberg: I’ve got the upper hand over Hamilton9 hrs ago
- The sky’s the limit for Max Verstappen9 hrs ago
- Alonso remains upbeat despite struggles9 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.