- Oscars 2017 build up: Live coverage9 minutes ago
- Gayle fires as Karachi thrash Islamabad3 hrs ago
- Bahrain police bus hit by bomb blast3 hrs ago
- Abdullah: UAE keen to build Latvia ties4 hrs ago
- Ibrahimovic double guides United to title5 hrs ago
- Costa keeps cool in rain to win Abu Dhabi Tour5 hrs ago
- England keep Grand Slam dream alive6 hrs ago
- Nearly 10 anti-migrant attacks a day in Germany6 hrs ago
- Family the buzzword for Swiss ace6 hrs ago
- A ‘love affair’ like no other6 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.