- Vehicle testing to be a must post-accidents 1 hr ago
- NMC Healthcare says no plans to dual list on ADX 2 hrs ago
- Palestinian ministers in rare visit to Gaza 3 hrs ago
- US to evaluate situation on subsidies spat 3 hrs ago
- US sees possibility of entering Iran 3 hrs ago
- Attempt to drive wedge into GCC unity ‘doomed’ 4 hrs ago
- ‘Labour-SNP deal would be frightening’ 4 hrs ago
- Pakistan: anti-terrorist plan to cost $1.75b 4 hrs ago
- IPL: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 4 hrs ago
- Poland demands apology over FBI director’s claim 4 hrs ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.