- ‘This will not be quick’, Obama warns11 minutes ago
- Dubai-owned sprinters set to star in July Cup29 minutes ago
- Festival atmosphere in Ramadan35 minutes ago
- Micronesia wants to be counted among the ‘men’37 minutes ago
- World Cup bid inspector to contest Fifa ban40 minutes ago
- Wet weather to continue in Philippines44 minutes ago
- Pakistan clinch first series win since 200646 minutes ago
- Al Nusra bomber kills 25 regime troops in Aleppo50 minutes ago
- Suspected Al Shabab militants kill 14 in Kenya51 minutes ago
- Messi’s talent and modesty admirable — Van Gaal51 minutes ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.