- Taylor vows to break Dubai Darts Masters duck 2 minutes ago
- Bopanna and Mergea fight back to progress 1 hr ago
- ‘Focus is to ignite passion at early age’ 1 hr ago
- New fugby tournament evokes great response 1 hr ago
- Fake degrees probe: Pakistan seeks FBI help 1 hr ago
- EU asks members to admit 40,000 asylum seekers 1 hr ago
- Third seed Halep stunned by Lucic-Baroni 1 hr ago
- Jet ski ride turns sour for German tourists 1 hr ago
- Pakistan rebukes India over terror remarks 1 hr ago
- Video chats end meetings at municipality 1 hr ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.