- Quake: Girl, 8, gave her life to save sister16 minutes ago
- Dubai Police releases HLG chief20 minutes ago
- Moore aids Giants victory over Dodgers24 minutes ago
- Disgraced Lochte handed sponsor lifeline24 minutes ago
- Bronze medallists Walsh Jennings, Ross go again27 minutes ago
- Welcome to the land of ‘susegad’39 minutes ago
- Thompson wins Lausanne 100m after start hiccup45 minutes ago
- Loan growth in Eurozone private sector improves49 minutes ago
- Vivendi profit declines on pay-TV unit pressure49 minutes ago
- French consumer morale resilient49 minutes ago
Lulu’s Singapore food festival
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 18:54 February 26, 2013
- Celebrity chef Violet Oon prepares Singapore Chili Crab at Gulfood 2013.
Know your laksa from your char kway teow? Or never heard of murtabak?
Here’s a chance to find out about these delicious dishes. Food lovers will have the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the UAE at LuLu Hypermarkets Al Barsha festival until March 3. There will be cooking demonstrations chef Violet Oon at 7pm and 9pm (also 3pm and 5pm on Friday and Saturday) and daily competitions and more than 20 Singapore food and beverage companies will participate at the festival.