- Alonso goal gives Fiorentina a European boost 4 minutes ago
- DED plans new rules for pure online retailers 4 minutes ago
- Two pharmacies closed down 9 minutes ago
- AP chief minister’s wife breaks wrist 9 minutes ago
- Soldier shoots fellow troops in Tunis killing 4 11 minutes ago
- Extra jail time for inmate for setting fire 16 minutes ago
- Health Authority reviews its projects 16 minutes ago
- Government ‘marginalises Israel more than ever’ 23 minutes ago
- Blatter lied over fifth term bid — Platini 25 minutes ago
- Hilton Worldwide to open hotel in DWC 32 minutes ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.