- IPL 2015: Delhi vs Kolkata in pictures 9 minutes ago
- April 21: Today in History 4 hrs ago
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to awards night 20 minutes ago
- Priyanka, Deepika to dance in ‘Bajirao Mastani’ 21 minutes ago
- ‘Groundhog Day’ musical for London’s Old Vic 21 minutes ago
- ‘Mr X’ sees Rs140m at box office 27 minutes ago
- Bruce Jenner doesn’t want to ‘hurt’ his children 29 minutes ago
- Ravi Kishan to star in ‘Bombairiya’ 32 minutes ago
- Suman Talwar excited about ‘Gabbar Is Back’ role 35 minutes ago
- Case against Shruti Haasan withdrawn 35 minutes ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.