- Sow’s stoppage time winner saves day for Al Ahli22 minutes ago
- Jazan shooter was upset after school transfer3 hrs ago
- Day of pampering for women workers3 hrs ago
- Turkey PM threatens strikes against PYD4 hrs ago
- Al Shabab claims it is behind plane blast4 hrs ago
- ‘Don’ Voges takes his Test average past 1004 hrs ago
- Thakif bids for redemption in President’s Cup4 hrs ago
- Shares gain as global economy fears ease4 hrs ago
- Fresh protests in Athens over pension reforms4 hrs ago
- Desperately seeking signs of inflation4 hrs ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.