- Students head back to school on Sunday6 hrs ago
- Sterling on target as City set record6 hrs ago
- West Ham thump Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield6 hrs ago
- Palace stun Chelsea at Stamford Bridge6 hrs ago
- Fourth batch of Emiratis joins national service7 hrs ago
- Defending champions Brazil shown the door7 hrs ago
- I feel like a champion, Slovak Toth says8 hrs ago
- Profitable day’s racing from Team Godolphin8 hrs ago
- Pakistan: UN team visits tense border areas8 hrs ago
- Eaton sinks own world mark for decathlon gold8 hrs ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.