- Spinneys Dubai 92 launches corporate event4 minutes ago
- Radicals can’t undermine multiculturalism in Oz6 minutes ago
- No such thing as Left and Right any more6 minutes ago
- No place to hide my garbage6 minutes ago
- Oct. 14, 2000: Yemen and US in joint operation8 minutes ago
- Egyptian cargo plane crash-lands in Somalia11 minutes ago
- Man found guilty of trying to fight in Syria13 minutes ago
- Hunter survives six days without water16 minutes ago
- Marcos blitzes field in Dubai chess event17 minutes ago
- Fish chokes 11-year-old boy to death20 minutes ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.