- Pictures: Day 1 of the 2016 Winter Gitex Shopper16 minutes ago
- McIlroy hopes eagle dance inspires Team Europe18 minutes ago
- Accident on UAE-hired vehicle on Aden trip19 minutes ago
- Captains at loggerheads in ‘spin’ game24 minutes ago
- Egypt militant group claims prosecutor bombing32 minutes ago
- US corrects Jerusalem blooper in transcript32 minutes ago
- Iran develops new attack drone36 minutes ago
- An artistic collaboration between husband & wife36 minutes ago
- Aleppo has become a giant kill box: MSF45 minutes ago
- Children of Aleppo — trapped in a killing zone50 minutes ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.