- Zlatan scores again as United beat Blackburn13 minutes ago
- Karachi stop Peshawar in PSL thriller1 hr ago
- Three seeded players fall on first day3 hrs ago
- Kane hat-trick gives Spurs Cup cheer3 hrs ago
- DMK urges governor to ‘nullify’ trust vote4 hrs ago
- Malayalam actress kidnappers had industry ties4 hrs ago
- Former Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir dead5 hrs ago
- Dubai police bid to stop drivers using phones5 hrs ago
- Suicide bomb blast in Mogadishu kills 186 hrs ago
- Syrian men urged to take up second wife6 hrs ago
Love (and theater) for all
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:26 January 28, 2013
- Actors Stefanie Powers and David Soul, stars of "Love Letters"
In the mood for romance? Madinat Theater has just the thing.
Art for All and DSF are presenting the Pulitzer Prize-nominated play “Love Letters” starring Stefanie Powers and David Soul. The play, which comes to us from magical Ireland, follows two people who maintain a relationship through letters – starting as youngsters and continuing into their adulthood.
Powers and Soul read the letters on stage, but don’t worry, it won’t just be two people sitting in chairs reading to you. Rania Ashur, founder of Art for All, assures me that there is acting, and it will certainly take some skill for the actors to portray people over such a wide range of ages.
The play runs from January 31 to February 2, with tickets starting at 200 and going up to 300 for VIPs.