1. Self-realisation: I had no clue I could speak faster than my mind could think.
2. It’s a practical test: It will help you understand the importance of deep breathing or pranayam.
3. It’s an opportunity to have a dramatic monologue with a captive audience.
4. Get over your fear of being the centre of attention by speaking loud and clear – never mind if you don’t make sense.
5. Hush all the way: The only way to experience the true meaning of
6. Make a point: Say what you think is right without hesitation.
7. It’s a platform to share bedtime stories... while you’re not in bed.
8. Be remembered: Your message creates a lasting impression in one shot – good or bad.
9. OMG! What will they think about me? Don’t let that pull you down.
10. End on a high. Enjoy the applause.
As told to Hina Navin, a Dubai-based freelancer