In this package
- 10 road signs you could use at home
1. ‘No Hazardous Material’ on your fridge door as a reminder to remove things you can no longer eat.
2. ‘No Using Horn’ on your spouse in case an argument is about to start.
3. ‘No Pedestrians’ on your closet door in case you fear that someone might want to borrow some of your stuff.
4. ‘Loose chippings’ on the door of the cabinet where you have furiously stacked fragile crockery.
5. ‘No through road’ on the door of your home office in case a closed door is not clear enough to anyone who wants to knock.
6. ‘No entry’ on your kitchen door when you want to tell those curious kids to stay out.
7. ‘Uneven Road Ahead’ right next to a rug you like that people keep roughing up.
8. ‘Road Narrows Ahead’ in the corridor where you have the shoe cabinet and shelves .
9. ‘Speed Hump’ on that pile of clothes and stuff that has been on the floor for far too long.
10. ‘No Parking’ on your favourite chair will tell all concerned that it is out of bounds for them.
As told to Hina Navin, a Dubai-based freelancer