1. They didn’t make eight wildly popular movies for no reason, you know.
2. Each book is as good as the next. Rowling’s spellbinding writing style never ever dips.
3. Every story is full of adventure and mystery, mixes in tragedy, heats up with romance and squeezes out some comedy – a powerful potion of pure genius.
4. It opens up a whole new world. To me Harry Potter means ‘more than a million original ideas that capture even the most unused imaginations’.
5. The books feature a lot of exciting words starting with the letter ‘H’: Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Honeydukes, Hedwig, Harry!
6. Hagrid teaches kids the value of money – “The gold ones are Galleons. Seventeen silver Sickles to a Galleon and twenty-nine Knuts to a Sickle, it’s easy enough.”
7. Books about magic are bound to be magical, Muggles!
8. Even the author can’t get enough! Rowling launched the virtual Harry Potter world pottermore.com as a thank you, to all her loyal fans.
9. The way the characters’ stories, such as those of Professors Dumbledore and Snape, fit in with the plot, create a wonderfully shocking yet cathartic end to this global phenomenon.
10. Any book that makes its creator unbelievably rich has got to be good, right?