1. To make the hummus, blend together chickpeas, garlic, tahini and olive oil in a food processor with a few ice cubes until smooth. Season and spoon into a serving dish.
2. To make the bread, mix together water, salt, olive oil and honey. Add enough flour to make a stiff dough. Knead for 8-10 minutes or until you have a smooth, elastic dough. Leave to rest for 20 minutes.
3. Divide dough into ten evenly sized portions. Dust a work surface with flour and roll dough out until paper-thin. Sprinkle a little cumin over each piece and roll one last time. The shape of the bread doesn’t matter.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry each piece of dough for 5-8 minutes per side or until golden brown.
5. When ready to serve, place butter and paprika in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 minutes or until butter gets a nutty brown colour. Pour paprika butter over hummus and serve with bread.