- Dh1m insurance not enough to keep baby alive 15 minutes ago
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results 38 minutes ago
- South African Airways open to Etihad group 39 minutes ago
- UAE economy ‘will grow despite oil prices’ 44 minutes ago
- Small enterprises ‘key for job opportunities’ 56 minutes ago
- Saudi Arabia sees opportunities worth $140b 1 hr ago
- UAE law for 100% foreign ownership of firms 1 hr ago
- Global FDI dropped 8% in 2014 1 hr ago
- Banking industry sees 10% growth in 2014 1 hr ago
- DFM, ADX continue trading sideways 1 hr ago
Let Sleeping Dogs fly
- Posted by By Andy Staples, Editor – Universal Copy Desk
- Published 14:38 August 2, 2012
Some weeks ago I plugged Sleeping Dogs as one of the hot games coming out this summer.
It’s nearly here. The UAE release date is August 14. And to whet your appetite, here are some screenshots and a video trailer.
It’s a third-person action/shooter set in Hong Kong. You play undercover cop Wei Shen, skilled in gun fu as well as kung fu, as he tries to take on the Triads.
I won’t say too much about the game. Watch the trailer - you’ll be salivating by the end of it. After two summers of Rockstar dominance (Red Dead Redemption in 2010, LA Noir last year), Square Enix look like my hot favourites to take the summer crown with this one.