Rate this Recipe
- 10 prawns, cleaned and butterflied
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 30g mixed lettuce
- 1 tbsp bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp vinaigrette
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp sriracha sauce
For voodoo shrimp sauce, whisk together:
- Dust prawns with cornstarch. Heat oil and fry prawns for 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan and place on kitchen towels to drain excess oil. Mix with sriracha sauce.
- Toss together lettuce, bell peppers and vinaigrette. Place on a platter and top with prawns.
- Serve with voodoo shrimp sauce.