Rate this Recipe
- 80ml ghee (clarified butter)
- 750g potatoes, peeled, cubed and just boiled
- 200g onion, chopped
- 50g tamarind chutney
- 6 green chillies, finely chopped
- 10g coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 100g tomato, chopped
- Yogurt, to serve
- Tomato slices, to serve
- Onion slices, to serve
- Mint chutney, to serve
- Heat ghee in a large deep frying pan and sauté potatoes until golden brown. Add onion and continue to sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and sauté until potatoes are well coated with all ingredients, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of whisked yogurt, tomato and onion slices and mint chutney.