Rate this Recipe
- 16 papdi (readymade deep-fried discs)
- 50g potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 150ml sweet yogurt, lightly whisked
- 6 tsp tamarind chutney
- 4 tsp mint chutney
- Sev (chickpea flour noodles), as desired
- Green coriander, finely chopped, as desired
- Lay papdi in a single layer on a platter and place a portion of mashed potatoes on top of each.
- Sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and chaat masala on top then sprinkle green chillies over.
- Drizzle with yogurt and top with chutney, sev and coriander.