Rate this Recipe
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for a drizzle
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 70g carnaroli rice
- 1 litre fish stock, warmed
- 4 langoustines, cleaned
- 200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté shallot for 2-3 minutes until soft and translucent. Add rice and sauté on low heat until it’s coated in oil and translucent.
- Add a cup of warm stock and stir until it’s well absorbed. Add langoustines and tomatoes.
- Add another cup of stock and stir again until absorbed. Repeat process until all the stock is used up, ensuring to add stock only after rice has absorbed all liquid in the pan.
- Add parsley and seasoning and remove from heat. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.
Tip: For a perfect creamy texture, ensure the whole cooking process is on a low heat.