Rate this Recipe
- 12 green asparagus spears, cut into 5cm pieces and blanched
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, stone removed and cut into wedges
- 100g medium-size prawns, shelled, deveined and blanched
- 80g young salad greens
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 3/4 tsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
For the dressing, whisk together:
- Toss together asparagus, avocado and prawns with half the dressing.
- Arrange mixture on a platter and top with salad greens. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the mixture.
- Serve immediately.