Rate this Recipe
- 750g chicken thighs
- 100ml olive oil
- 300g calamari rings, cleaned
- 500g jumbo shrimps with shell, cleaned
- 10 green mussels with half shells
- 300g clams in shells
- 80g onions, chopped
- 25g garlic, chopped
- 100g tomatoes, crushed
- 100g green bell peppers, cubed
- 50g each, red and yellow bell peppers, cubed
- 80g green peas, boiled
- 1.2L chicken stock
- 600g long-grain rice
- 3g saffron
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pan-fry chicken thighs with olive oil until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Using same pan, sauté all seafood on high heat for 2 minutes. Drain, remove and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to pan and sauté for 2 minutes on medium heat, then add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Now add all vegetables, chicken thighs, sautéed seafood and chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and saffron and stir well. Cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 25 minutes or until rice is cooked and chicken is tender.
- . Check for seasoning and serve hot.