Rate this Recipe
- 150g ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 400g lamb shanks
- 15g garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 250ml corn oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix together ginger-garlic paste, pineapple juice and salt. Marinate lamb shanks in mixture for 15 minutes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and coat marinated lamb shanks with mixture. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place a rack over a baking tray and place marinated lamb shanks on top in a single layer. Cook for 10 minutes or until meat is cooked as desired.
- Serve with mint and coriander chutney and a fresh salad.