Rate this Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 50ml milk
- Nutmeg, salt and pepper, a pinch each
- 2 tbsp butter
- 30g sliced green onions
- 100g fresh or frozen cut-up asparagus,
- Cooked and drained
- 30g shredded carrot
- 150g shredded Swiss cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg; beat well. Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until tender. Reduce heat to low and pour in the egg mixture. Cover and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Arrange asparagus in the centre of the frittata, sprinkle carrots around edge and sprinkle cheese over the asparagus.
- Cover and cook for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.