Rate this Recipe
- 60ml oil
- 250g sea bass fillet, sliced
- 30g fresh red chillies, sliced
- 2g each, ginger and garlic, finely chopped
- 20g button mushrooms
- 10g spring onion, chopped
- 100ml fish stock
- 3g cornflour, dissolved in 50ml water
- 30g Chinese black mushrooms and baby asparagus, blanched
- 15g carrots and baby sweetcorn, sliced and blanched
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the fish on low heat until well done. Remove, drain and set aside.
- To the same pan, add chillies, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add stock and salt and stir.
- Add the cornflour solution and stir well. Return the fish to the pan. Add the remaining ingredients and cook until the fish is well coated with the sauce. Serve hot.