- 20ml oil
- 30g chopped onions
- 6g finely chopped garlic
- 200g shredded cabbage
- 50g capsicum
- 2g finely chopped ginger
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 20g boiled potato, cut into small cubes
- 5g chopped coriander
- 50g corn flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50g bread crumbs
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and sauté onion, garlic, ginger, cabbage, green chilli and capsicum until onion is transparent.
- Add potato and coriander and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture and shape each portion into small patties.
- Dip in egg then in corn flour and finally in bread crumbs.
- Deep-fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint sauce or tomato ketchup.