- US government to sue Fiat Chrysler 1 hr ago
- Duterte declares martial law in Mindanao1 hr ago
- Manchester attack scars Europa final1 hr ago
- ICC to provide tight security for marquee events1 hr ago
- Emiratis exempt from pre-entry visa to Argentina2 hrs ago
- Bitcoin and the $22.5-million pizza2 hrs ago
- Zverev cools down German expectations3 hrs ago
- Sir Roger Moore: A Life in Pictures3 hrs ago
- IMF demands more from Eurozone on Greek debt3 hrs ago
- Oil trades near one-month high3 hrs ago
Yesterday many passengers were waiting at the doctor’s door in preparation for our sail back through the Drake Passage. This meant getting our hands on either an anti-nausea patch to apply behind one’s ear, or anti-nausea tablets.
It doesn’t seem so long ago that we were boarding the ship for the start of our expedition yet now we find ourselves on our last day of activities before heading north and crossing Drakes Passage back to Ushuaia.