- Sharp barbs continue at UN and off Korean coast33 minutes ago
- Alvarez-Golovkin rematch looks on the cards44 minutes ago
- Poll: More trust in army than Trump on N. Korea45 minutes ago
- New dad Casey nurses two-stroke lead48 minutes ago
- Free charging, Salik tags for electric cars 51 minutes ago
- NBA champions Warriors not to visit White House1 hr ago
- 10 photos, 10 stories of desperation1 hr ago
- NFL fraternity tears into Trump’s rant1 hr ago
- Gang rape horrors haunt Rohingya refugees1 hr ago
- Mobile phone ban for Rohingya refugees1 hr ago
Yesterday many passengers were waiting at the doctor’s door in preparation for our sail back through the Drake Passage. This meant getting our hands on either an anti-nausea patch to apply behind one’s ear, or anti-nausea tablets.
It doesn’t seem so long ago that we were boarding the ship for the start of our expedition yet now we find ourselves on our last day of activities before heading north and crossing Drakes Passage back to Ushuaia.