- Ronaldo lauds Zidane as Real beat Man City3 hrs ago
- ‘Cagney and Lacey’ actresses reunite for Clinton6 minutes ago
- Grammys launches festival in Brooklyn29 minutes ago
- Aussie rockers Midnight Oil back together38 minutes ago
- New 12-hour beach festival in RAK42 minutes ago
- Films screening free in Dubai42 minutes ago
- Radio plays a Prince song58 minutes ago
- Rumer Willis: Digitally editing me is bullying58 minutes ago
- Bill Cosby tries again to delay criminal case58 minutes ago
- Justin Bieber sued for smashing man’s phone59 minutes ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.