- Dhawan powers India to big win2 hrs ago
- Fullerton: ‘Senna victim of his own personality’3 hrs ago
- Ana looks forward to eventful year3 hrs ago
- Zlatan’s last stand 3 hrs ago
- ‘Lone wolves’ rear heads in Egypt mainland3 hrs ago
- Bulgarian brothers jailed over begging scheme3 hrs ago
- Pentagon struggling with electronic warfare4 hrs ago
- Aid illusion spurs hope and hunger4 hrs ago
- Zeeshan and Saif help Pakistan finish fifth4 hrs ago
- Students study in the shadow of fear4 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to email@example.com and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.