- One dead in shooting in Ohio 45 minutes ago
- A 555-strong US squad for Rio Games54 minutes ago
- Six killed in attack in DR Congo’s troubled east54 minutes ago
- Clinton: ‘A mind conservative, a heart liberal’57 minutes ago
- Erdogan gains upper hand in power struggle58 minutes ago
- Man tries to steal Olympic torch in Brazil58 minutes ago
- Rio-bound Indian wrestler fails doping test1 hr ago
- Clinton’s foreign policy approach, then and now1 hr ago
- Australian rider to make Games debut at 601 hr ago
- Qatar banks stable on government spending1 hr ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.