- Injured Saudi girl heads home for treatment8 hrs ago
- IAAF slams ‘sensationalist’ mass doping claims9 hrs ago
- Kuwait attack suspect admits being in Daesh10 hrs ago
- UK takes £1b hit in RBS sell-off10 hrs ago
- Roller coaster ride in Brent crude continues10 hrs ago
- New Zealand openers set up Zimbabwe decider11 hrs ago
- IMF recommends spending cuts, taxation11 hrs ago
- IMF lauds UAE’s fiscal consolidation efforts11 hrs ago
- UAE can withstand low oil price challenges: IMF11 hrs ago
- Indians lead the way in Al Ain chess tournament11 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.