- Real and United at war over David de Gea15 minutes ago
- Meet football's most expensive teenager47 minutes ago
- Federer, Murray through as 10 players quit55 minutes ago
- Sharma, Chandimal banned after ugly spat10 hrs ago
- Martial makes waves on deadline day of transfers11 hrs ago
- China’s top-down structure is looking shaky1 hr ago
- Six students swept away by flash flood12 hrs ago
- ‘Emerging economies must be vigilant over China’12 hrs ago
- Weak China data stokes growth fears12 hrs ago
- No retrospective MAT on FIIs in India12 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to email@example.com and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.