- Kobani is reminder of how much Syria has lost1 hr ago
- Comedian making Saudis laugh about burqas1 hr ago
- A doubles team who won the tiebreaker first up6 hrs ago
- Al Wasl jump to fourth in Arabian Gulf League6 hrs ago
- 'No change in UAE position towards Israel'6 hrs ago
- Pilot jailed over botched landing incident7 hrs ago
- 21 militants killed in latest crackdown7 hrs ago
- Hussain seeks pool of skilled workers7 hrs ago
- Tunisia bus bomber arrested, freed before attack7 hrs ago
- Heritage gets a modern touch8 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.