- The seamless way for mobility from point A to B 1 hr ago
- Palmyra also famous for its brutal prison 4 hrs ago
- Yemeni-Americans Sue Over Passport Woes 5 hrs ago
- 'Master of Desert': Van Gerwen wins DDF Darts 8 hrs ago
- Gunmen kill 19 bus passengers in Pakistan attack 8 hrs ago
- Pakistan take ODI series as Ali hits ton 9 hrs ago
- 'Ramadan likely to begin on June 18' 9 hrs ago
- Van Gerwen sets up final clash with Taylor 10 hrs ago
- Dubai Darts crowd turns on victorious Taylor 11 hrs ago
- It could be a $85m sweet deal for Robert Marcus 2 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to email@example.com and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.