- Mother clings to hope for kids stuck in Turkey 1 hr ago
- Tourist haven for Yemenis escaping war1 hr ago
- Yemenis lament rough life under Al Houthi rule2 hrs ago
- New iPhones go on sale in UAE4 hrs ago
- Glimpse of Gibran’s genius7 hrs ago
- MQM agrees to withdraw resignations8 hrs ago
- Perfect Pune top Indian Super League standings8 hrs ago
- From the gold mine to the classroom8 hrs ago
- Injured Boonen crashes out of Abu Dhabi Tour8 hrs ago
- Viviani edges Sagan to the line in Abu Dhabi8 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to email@example.com and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.