- Princess Charlotte christened on queen’s estate7 hrs ago
- New resolution to regulate farms in Abu Dhabi7 hrs ago
- Action against 1984 rioters ‘discouraged’: book9 hrs ago
- Government responds to NAP criticism9 hrs ago
- Kohli’s attitude is fine: Viv Richards9 hrs ago
- A touch of Andalusia in Ajman9 hrs ago
- Osborne says he has found £12b in welfare cuts9 hrs ago
- Greeks split in knife-edge referendum9 hrs ago
- ‘Ryno’ left his mark for Australian cricket9 hrs ago
- Du Plessis sets up crushing win in first T209 hrs ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.