- France’s hollow president17 minutes ago
- Austrian nationalists hope for a ‘Trump bump’17 minutes ago
- One act of kindness begets another18 minutes ago
- Where refugees can come home18 minutes ago
- Ang Probinsyano fever hits Dubai18 minutes ago
- Austria presidential poll: Far right has chance22 minutes ago
- Jan Dhan holders warned not to misuse account25 minutes ago
- Renzi’s future on the line as Italy votes25 minutes ago
- Golden Tower win UAE National Day Cup27 minutes ago
- Knowledge Summit to bolster Arab cultures40 minutes ago
'I love him and can't live without him, I want to die'
- Posted by Moderator: Biju Mathew
- Published 9:38 January 15, 2013
This blog post has been removed on the request of the reader. We do not want to cause further distress to the reader.
Write with your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and selected questions will be answered by a panel of qualified psychiatrists and psychologists. Your contributions will be modified for length and appropriateness, and will be open to other Gulf News readers to comment and suggest solutions. Let us know if you would like GulfNews.com to withhold your name from your letter should it be published.
Disclaimer: This blog is a conversation and is not an alternative for treatment. The recommendations and suggestions offered by our panel of psychiatrists are their own and Gulf News will not take any responsibility for the advice they provide.