1. Stir together orange pieces, coriander, soy sauce, honey, five-spice powder, salt, pepper, sesame oil and chicken bouillon solution. Marinate chicken for 90 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat butter in a frying pan. Remove chicken from marinade and reserve it for later.
3. Pan-fry chicken on both sides until the skin gets a little crispy. Place chicken in the oven and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and drizzle the reserved marinade on top. Pan-fry chicken again for about 30 seconds to seal in the flavours.
5. Slice chicken into thin slices, garnish with mint and serve over a fresh salad.