- Trump on clear GOP path as Kasich drops out6 hrs ago
- Knights survive anxious moments before close win7 hrs ago
- First step in bringing humans ‘back from dead’8 hrs ago
- Kasich leaving US presidential contest8 hrs ago
- Dubai plans stadium of the future9 hrs ago
- Al Mukalla thrives after Al Qaida exit9 hrs ago
- Mikado Bakery: The Japanese twist9 hrs ago
- Facebook pays 10-year-old $10,0009 hrs ago
- Robots could spell the end of job sponsorship10 hrs ago
- Photography expo for amateur shutterbugs10 hrs ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.