- Campaign seeks to rid Kuwait of archaic law2 hrs ago
- Tarantino knew about Weinstein sex allegations3 hrs ago
- Koeman on brink as Everton lose again5 hrs ago
- Chief of staff Kelly in emotion Trump defence5 hrs ago
- Lebanon passes first budget since 20057 hrs ago
- 3 million Americans carry a handgun daily: study8 hrs ago
- Portugal forest fires death toll rises to 438 hrs ago
- Giroud overhead stunner fires Arsenal to win8 hrs ago
- Russia's Putin blasts US foreign policy9 hrs ago
- Watch: Fireworks mark Diwali in UAE11 hrs ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.