- Evacuation begins from Syria’s Daraya5 hrs ago
- Leslie Jones hacking and celebrities online24 minutes ago
- ‘Better Late Than Never’: Senior stars in Asia43 minutes ago
- LFW: Rajesh Pratap Singh gets futuristic1 hr ago
- LFW: Payal Singh merges tradition with modernity1 hr ago
- Manisha Koirala to make Bollywood comeback1 hr ago
- Lara Dutta walks the ramp for Eshaa Amiin at LFW1 hr ago
- Carol Gracias makes ramp comeback at LFW1 hr ago
- Review: Barbra Streisand’s new album1 hr ago
- Barbra Streisand enlists A-list pals for album1 hr ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.