- ‘Massive changes in UAE government'59 minutes ago
- Bahrain charges 11 with forming terrorist group3 hrs ago
- Zayed Marathon to be held at Yas on March 193 hrs ago
- Dhoni ‘fixed’ 2014 Manchester Test 3 hrs ago
- Americana approves stake sale due-diligence3 hrs ago
- Qatar buys stake in Chevron project off Morocco3 hrs ago
- Indian startups seek UAE opportunities 3 hrs ago
- GlobalFoundries ready for a creative revolution3 hrs ago
- Top golfers hail Gary Player Invitational3 hrs ago
- US athletes can skip Olympics amid Zika fears3 hrs ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.