- Mystery deepens over Iranian cargo ships 1 hr ago
- Obama under pressure to send specialists to Iraq 2 hrs ago
- IPL final: Mumbai vs Chennai in pictures 8 hrs ago
- Adnoc says no cut in research budget 8 hrs ago
- Government at your fingertips 8 hrs ago
- US says Iraqi forces ‘failed to fight’ in Ramadi 9 hrs ago
- Greece can’t make June IMF repayment 10 hrs ago
- Libyan warplanes attack ship near port 10 hrs ago
- UAE banks see assets grow 9% to Dh2.38tr 10 hrs ago
- ‘Health of citizens is our utmost priority’ 10 hrs ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.