- Ricciardo happy to play kingmaker in title-race36 minutes ago
- De Kock, Duminy tune up for Adelaide Test37 minutes ago
- Senior Egyptian army officer gunned down44 minutes ago
- Duterte upbeat on Scarborough Shoal fishing44 minutes ago
- Duterte says he won’t sever ties with US50 minutes ago
- First woman atop Everest dies aged 77 52 minutes ago
- US Navy destroyer in South China Sea operation54 minutes ago
- Lippi to be third China manager this year57 minutes ago
- Stokes on fire before Shakib puts the brakes58 minutes ago
- 50,000 evacuated in typhoon’s path in China59 minutes ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.