- ‘This will not be quick’, Obama warns16 minutes ago
- Dubai-owned sprinters set to star in July Cup34 minutes ago
- Festival atmosphere in Ramadan40 minutes ago
- Micronesia wants to be counted among the ‘men’42 minutes ago
- World Cup bid inspector to contest Fifa ban45 minutes ago
- Wet weather to continue in Philippines49 minutes ago
- Pakistan clinch first series win since 200651 minutes ago
- Al Nusra bomber kills 25 regime troops in Aleppo55 minutes ago
- Suspected Al Shabab militants kill 14 in Kenya56 minutes ago
- Messi’s talent and modesty admirable — Van Gaal56 minutes ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.