- Dubai Safari Park to be complete in 2016 9 hrs ago
- IPL: Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 10 hrs ago
- UK economy losing steam in ahead of election 11 hrs ago
- Celeb birthdays: April 26—May 2 6 hrs ago
- Parents to pay the price for neglect 11 hrs ago
- Nasdaq adds to record with Amazon, Microsoft 13 hrs ago
- India’s net neutrality activists hate Facebook 13 hrs ago
- Inversion are now more low-key 13 hrs ago
- Ford avoids China sequel to GM’s Russia retreat 13 hrs ago
- Deutsche Bank to cut investing arm 13 hrs ago
GNwheels: Mobile edition
Get the new smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website at your finger tips
The search for the best vehicle is now easier, faster and more convenient with the mobile website GNWheels by GN media.
The smartphone-friendly version of the popular GNWheels website, is optimised for touch screens allowing users to search for all the listed cars available on the desktop version of the website.
The mobile site isn’t just a bonus for car hunters. The site also opens up a very active new audience to people selling their cars. The site means that car sellers can find car buyers while the buyers are actually out and about, looking for cars.
This state-of-the-art mobile website guarantees performance — it will load quickly and is economical on data usage. With thousands of cars listed and lots of pictures users can both search for cars by make and model and also browse the cars for sale on their phones, zooming in on pictures using the smart phone gesture functions.
With one click, call or email function on the site, car hunters will quickly and easily be able to contact the car sellers and arrange to inspect the cars.