- Sunrisers beat RCB by 15 runs6 hrs ago
- Yemen rivals hold ‘productive’ direct talks7 hrs ago
- Arsenal beat Norwich amid fan protests7 hrs ago
- Bale gives Real late win at Sociedad8 hrs ago
- Noble brace makes it perfect 10 for West Ham9 hrs ago
- Deeney-inspired Watford down 10-man Villa9 hrs ago
- Defoe rescue act can't save Sunderland9 hrs ago
- Townsend and Darlow lift Newcastle out of bottom9 hrs ago
- Bin Galita eyes wide-ranging improvements9 hrs ago
- Dettori strikes gold with third Guineas victory9 hrs ago
Market-leading titles with business, lifestyle and country-specific analysis on everything from the latest trends to the technologies shaping our future. Our bi-annual India magazine and our annual Good Food cookbook are particular highlights.
When every dirham counts, ensuring your brand is seen by the right people is paramount.
GN Focus publishes a wide variety of special features and reports on topics from lifestyle and products to industries and countries.
GN Focus publications provide a cost-effective medium to get your message to your target audience — the region’s decision makers.
Consumer products and services
This category covers all the latest products on the market, from air conditioning and appliances to credit cards and cameras.
Lifestyle feature reports
Readers keep up with lifestyle trends and get the latest information on topics from spas and well-being to photography, jewellery and shopping.
Special reports on industry and trade
GN Focus covers the most important industry and trade-related topics and exhibitions in the region, with special reports providing analysis and insight into the subjects that matter to your customers.
Special GN Focus features on the nations that matter to the region’s readers cover economy and trade, lifestyle, business, culture, tourism and people. Country reports are a must-read for anyone interested in visiting or doing business in the featured nation and provide a taste of home for its citizens living here.
Focus on your audience and get results with GN Focus