- IOC’s decision not to ban Russia welcomed1 hr ago
- After Pep, Ancelotti delights Bayern’s Ribery1 hr ago
- Egyptian teenager Sobhi signs for Stoke1 hr ago
- Hands off Manolas, Roma warn European elite1 hr ago
- Cagliari target Adebayor1 hr ago
- Syria’s first table tennis Olympian set for Rio1 hr ago
- USA cruise past China in Olympic warm-up1 hr ago
- Solar-powered plane flies around the world1 hr ago
- Indian body backs Yadav after failed drug test1 hr ago
- Lebanese comments trigger spat ahead of summit1 hr ago
Market-leading titles with business, lifestyle and country-specific analysis on everything from the latest trends to the technologies shaping our future. Our bi-annual India magazine and our annual Good Food cookbook are particular highlights.
When every dirham counts, ensuring your brand is seen by the right people is paramount.
GN Focus publishes a wide variety of special features and reports on topics from lifestyle and products to industries and countries.
GN Focus publications provide a cost-effective medium to get your message to your target audience — the region’s decision makers.
Consumer products and services
This category covers all the latest products on the market, from air conditioning and appliances to credit cards and cameras.
Lifestyle feature reports
Readers keep up with lifestyle trends and get the latest information on topics from spas and well-being to photography, jewellery and shopping.
Special reports on industry and trade
GN Focus covers the most important industry and trade-related topics and exhibitions in the region, with special reports providing analysis and insight into the subjects that matter to your customers.
Special GN Focus features on the nations that matter to the region’s readers cover economy and trade, lifestyle, business, culture, tourism and people. Country reports are a must-read for anyone interested in visiting or doing business in the featured nation and provide a taste of home for its citizens living here.
Focus on your audience and get results with GN Focus