- Positive vibes matter when scouting around13 minutes ago
- A different sort of deal-making by a start-up13 minutes ago
- Are Indians better-equipped for IPL captaincy?15 minutes ago
- Bayern look to heal Euro hurt with league title19 minutes ago
- Spalletti lauds Chelsea target Nainggolan20 minutes ago
- Leicester can toast title with win over Everton22 minutes ago
- House Speaker refuses to back Donald Trump1 hr ago
- Philippines promises Abu Sayyaf victims’ safety1 hr ago
- N. Korea stages rare party congress1 hr ago
- Britain’s Labour slip in local polls1 hr ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.