- Effects of a blockade and three Israeli wars9 minutes ago
- US Open: Stuttering Serena makes it through1 hr ago
- US drone campaign hunts Daesh leaders in Syria4 hrs ago
- Twin bombings at Yemen mosque kill at least 2010 hrs ago
- Messi pictured on a bench eating a burger?10 hrs ago
- US renewal of Africa trade deal is a win-win1 hr ago
- China should stop listening to US on the yuan1 hr ago
- Jains united on Santhara11 hrs ago
- What is Santhara?11 hrs ago
- What is Jainism?11 hrs ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.