- Dubai’s Fashion Forward day two1 hr ago
- Managing compromise in the Middle East2 hrs ago
- Mirza living the dream in Abu Dhabi Tour2 hrs ago
- City yet to get back into winning ways2 hrs ago
- Unclaimed land, cheques a hurdle in Singur2 hrs ago
- Key dates in history of Calais ‘Jungle’2 hrs ago
- DRS nightmare for umpires2 hrs ago
- Excess CO2 can make fish swim towards predators3 hrs ago
- Pakistan set to choke Windies to submission3 hrs ago
- Edgy Kerber sweats to get past Cibulkova3 hrs ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.