- Grandmother hurt in Dubai gas blast dies1 hr away
- Emirati women help transform lives26 minutes ago
- Ronaldo crowned UEFA Best Player in Europe30 minutes ago
- Reforms finalised for Fata1 hr ago
- Saudi Arabia plans first dollar bond in October2 hrs ago
- Brussels rebuffs US attack on EU tax probe2 hrs ago
- Iran’s oil minister will join Opec talks2 hrs ago
- Blatter will accept verdict as CAS appeal begins2 hrs ago
- Dutch FA unveils ways to keep thugs away2 hrs ago
- Australian runner finds dog that followed him2 hrs ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.