- Nepalese struggle to reach their loved ones 1 hr ago
- Then I saw the avalanche: UAE professor 1 hr ago
- People dig with bare hands for survivors 1 hr ago
- Deutsche Bank profits fall 50% over litigation 3 hrs ago
- Central banks meet, but ability to help in doubt 3 hrs ago
- Dubai index seen consolidating 3 hrs ago
- Detour ahead 3 hrs ago
- Mohammad Bin Zayed in Saudi Arabia 3 hrs ago
- UAE sends search and rescue team to Nepal 3 hrs ago
- Dubai group still missing in quake-hit Nepal 3 hrs ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.