- Ladies Tour very much on the radar, Hareb says10 minutes ago
- Quetta rule over Karachi Kings14 minutes ago
- New tower to show Islamic, modern architecture14 minutes ago
- A tall order to defend crown now: McIlory20 minutes ago
- Cabrera-Bello vows to fight for second title23 minutes ago
- Player: Spieth greatest putter I’ve ever seen26 minutes ago
- India-UAE trade continues to grow40 minutes ago
- Mumbai coach Ponting happy with Buttler, Southee56 minutes ago
- Israeli NGOs condemn harassment, death threats58 minutes ago
- Watson bags highest price tag in IPL auction59 minutes ago
Feng Shu? Feng Shui!
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 17:32 January 21, 2013
- The Chinese art of Feng Shui will show you how to rearrange your furniture for better energy flow.
If you’ve ever wondered what Feng Shui really is, Maraya Art Center is giving you the chance to find out.
The Sharjah center is hosting a talk by interior designer and Feng Shui consultant Christiano Falconi on January 23.
Falconi will be explaining how Feng Shui can create better energy flow in your home or office. Not entirely sure what “better energy flow” means? All the more reason to go! Feng Shui is reported to help improve heath and support projects and ideas, and it never hurts to get furniture organization advice from an interior designer.
The one-hour event starts at 10:30 a.m.at the Maraya Art Center and includes a question-and-answer session.