- Watch: Comedy dismissal for unlucky Watson28 minutes ago
- Gravy wrestlers battle it out51 minutes ago
- Brain-eating bug kills Junior Olympian1 hr ago
- Winning start for history-chaser Serena2 hrs ago
- Women now rise in TV biz, minorities still lag3 minutes ago
- Prada’s IT dress is taking over fashion mags14 minutes ago
- They like to move it21 minutes ago
- Russia are the new U23 world champions12 hrs ago
- Mohammad visits Asharq Al Awsat’s London office12 hrs ago
- Morgan, Ali propel England to victory12 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.