- Spotify’s free services strike discordant note 13 hrs ago
- Not much the US can do to cut China’s reach 16 hrs ago
- Kylie Minogue wows Meydan crowd 23 hrs ago
- Celeb birthdays: March 29-April 4 23 hrs ago
- Why paper trumps screen in reading and writing 1 day ago
- 409 motorcycles seized in RAK 1 day ago
- Dh26m payment to Dubai taxi number plate owners 1 day ago
- A statement of intent in Yemen 1 day ago
- Aquino wants to bring Detroit to Manila 1 day ago
- City goes dark in light of Earth Hour 1 day ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.