- Four dead, 150 hurt in train crash in Germany18 minutes ago
- Top 10 pictures of the day: Tuesday21 minutes ago
- Doctors' dispute ends in tragedy23 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg ‘disappointed, but won’t give up’ 25 minutes ago
- Abu Dhabi’s residential market holds the line28 minutes ago
- Google boss becomes highest-paid in US31 minutes ago
- Winter snowfall in the UK33 minutes ago
- Mena growth on track to be among highest by 202036 minutes ago
- Indian community’s role in UAE significant1 hr ago
- In pictures: ancient festival ‘flour fight’1 hr ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.