- Eurozone households see rising prices 3 minutes ago
- Santorum in White House relaunch 4 minutes ago
- Blatter keeps out of sight 5 minutes ago
- Paul blames Republican hawks for rise of Daesh 6 minutes ago
- Nebraska abolishes death penalty 8 minutes ago
- Chief US negotiator in Iran talks to leave 9 minutes ago
- Chigumbura banned for rest of Pakistan series 10 minutes ago
- Regional conflicts prompt Airbus orders 13 minutes ago
- I won’t be pushed into retirement — Chanderpaul 20 minutes ago
- Sri Lanka sacks three in sexual favours scandal 22 minutes ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.