- Five arrested for kidnapping monkey in India6 minutes ago
- Trinamool students’ wing manhandles professors7 minutes ago
- UAE markets trade sideways10 minutes ago
- Hurdles for Greece amid new patch up attempts10 minutes ago
- Banks prepared for Europe’s ‘Lehman moment’10 minutes ago
- 23 abandoned workers without food, money13 minutes ago
- A crisis buzzwords glossary14 minutes ago
- Al Waleed pledges entire $32b fortune to charity15 minutes ago
- New parks and plazas for Dubai under way19 minutes ago
- Guitars made from oil cans, cigar boxes19 minutes ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.