- Data-free video calls cost 60 fils per minute 51 minutes ago
- EU issue will be key in forming UK government 2 hrs ago
- Mirza says husband’s life in danger 2 hrs ago
- International tourism on the rise 2 hrs ago
- US customs plan unaffected by spat 2 hrs ago
- ‘Tourism within the Arab world is weak’ 2 hrs ago
- Emirates ‘comfortable with $70 a barrel’ 2 hrs ago
- Sharjah will build a five-star-deluxe resort 2 hrs ago
- Some UK voters are more equal than others 2 hrs ago
- Clegg warns of second UK election 3 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.