- 12 die in Thane building collapse7 minutes ago
- Ferry sinks off Oman coast10 minutes ago
- Firstbishop in 3 years ordained in China14 minutes ago
- Where Dubai rents drop as much as 7%14 minutes ago
- Myanmar admits ‘weak’ flood response16 minutes ago
- Protests in Bangladesh over latest child killing17 minutes ago
- Chinese police save infant from toilet pipe18 minutes ago
- Drones monitor Sustainable Building’s panels33 minutes ago
- Malaysian PM’s critics unbowed36 minutes ago
- Japan lab gets OK to handle deadliest viruses49 minutes ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.