- Gold in UAE: How Diwali can impact prices47 minutes ago
- Toyota to recall 5.8m cars over airbags defect1 hr ago
- November 8: A vote on America's energy future1 hr ago
- Principal's car set on fire in Saudi Arabia2 hrs ago
- Leonard, Spurs spoil Warriors in 129-100 rout2 hrs ago
- What's new at UAE cinemas this week3 hrs ago
- How Steve Dillon found inspiration in America57 minutes ago
- Rihanna backup dancer who vanished is found57 minutes ago
- Meryl Streep has a fan in Japan prime minister1 hr ago
- Prince Albert II visits mum Grace Kelly’s home1 hr ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.