- Live: Chelsea vs Tottenham2 minutes ago
- Kolkata clip Bangalore's wings, win by 5 wickets1 hr ago
- Jaguar’s out to scale the heights with F-Pace1 hr ago
- Mohammad Bin Zayed receives scholars2 hrs ago
- New mass brawl erupts in Turkey parliament3 hrs ago
- Social media abuzz at Kanhaiya’s stooping feat 3 hrs ago
- New Delhi ban on diesel taxis sparks protests3 hrs ago
- Dubai Cares reaches out in Africa3 hrs ago
- 116 drug awareness activities held in Dubai3 hrs ago
- Syrian-Australian suspect arrested in Lebanon4 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.