- Sushma Swaraj hailed as Supermum of State37 minutes away
- Hurdles in action against MQM chief: Rasheed1 hr ago
- Sharif envoys to highlight Kashmir issue1 hr ago
- Lalu says most BJP leaders ‘drunkards’1 hr ago
- Godolphin’s Astern impresses at Rosehill1 hr ago
- Initiatives big boost for equestrian sport1 hr ago
- How long can quake victims survive under rubble?1 hr ago
- Champions Al Jazira to open against Kalba1 hr ago
- Yellen’s early backers now hope they were right1 hr ago
- S&P 500 weekly drop is worst since June1 hr ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.