- UAE’s diversity and harmony hold many lessons 2 hrs away
- Creating a discipline in minds of people 2 hrs away
- Champions League final: As it happened 2 hrs ago
- Dubai government scores 89% on happiness index 5 hrs ago
- Squash perfect fit for the modern era: Al Turki 7 hrs ago
- Zero percentage pass in 73 government schools 8 hrs ago
- League chief denounces Israel at peace talks 8 hrs ago
- Svitolina breaks duck against fancied Ivanovic 8 hrs ago
- Obama strengthens call for nuclear disarmament 8 hrs ago
- Horoscope: May 29, 2016 4 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.