- Highlights: L’Oreal Bridal Week in Lahore57 minutes ago
- Dubai denies WHO's air quality report2 hrs ago
- Kangana, Sonam and Sunny in celebwatch2 hrs ago
- Philippine ex-Senator Santiago dead at 712 hrs ago
- Rescuers pull 15 out from China landslide1 hr ago
- Walcott hits double as Arsenal crush Basel6 hrs ago
- Turan and Pique score as Barca beat Gladbach6 hrs ago
- Celtic hold City as Sterling scores at both ends6 hrs ago
- Atletico get better of Bayern once more6 hrs ago
- Boy kills dad, goes on school rampage7 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.