- Yiannopoulos quits over child sex storm2 hrs ago
- Bahrain approves military trials for civilians3 hrs ago
- Al Ain begin ACL with draw at home5 hrs ago
- Kerber’s number still up5 hrs ago
- Philippine rebels set child soldiers free6 hrs ago
- Harris reveals sub-contractors on UAE deal7 hrs ago
- The seeds are falling7 hrs ago
- First Boeing global delivery of new helicopter7 hrs ago
- Afridi launches ICC Champions Trophy tour 7 hrs ago
- Makarova’s Olympic golden motivation was BMW X67 hrs ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.