- IMF cuts global outlook29 minutes ago
- Joy fires course record to share lead1 hr ago
- ‘Coverting half chances to success is the key’1 hr ago
- Pakistan denies hanged man was one of its spies 1 hr ago
- UK hacked routers in Pakistan: Snowden1 hr ago
- Bad road, bus condition blamed for disaster1 hr ago
- PepsiCo tops third quarter expectations1 hr ago
- ESMA grants 20 companies Halal certification1 hr ago
- Dubai Industrial City revenue grows 28%1 hr ago
- Bilal Asif reported for suspect action1 hr ago
Dh230 lunch with Pierre Gagnaire
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:4 February 10, 2013
The top French chef will be opening up his kitchen and his life at a literary lunch during this year’s Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Gagnaire will discuss his new book 175 Home Recipes with a Twist and his career on March 6 at 12.30 at his Dubai restaurant, Reflects par Pierre Gagnaire, at the InterContinental Dubai.
He’ll be signing autographs and doing a Q&A session, while small lunchtime portions of his innovative modern French cuisine will be served from live cooking stations.
At Dh230, it’s a great way to try food from a modern master and meet the man himself. Visit tickets.emirateslitfest.com for tickets; call 04-7011199.