- Mohammad visits Asharq Al Awsat’s london office9 minutes ago
- Morgan, Ali propel England to victory13 minutes ago
- Panel recommends abolition of death penalty1 hr ago
- Cash crunch for Paris conference: Climate chief2 hrs ago
- Guardsman killed in Ukraine protests 2 hrs ago
- BJP frustrates allies in poll-bound Bihar2 hrs ago
- UK pledges £500m to refurbish nuclear base 2 hrs ago
- Apple seen unveiling new iPhones on September 92 hrs ago
- Indian scholar’s murder sparks anger2 hrs ago
- Sheena case: Police custody extended till Sept 52 hrs ago
Bespoke magazines, coffee table books, catalogues and annuals in print and online are just some of the solutions we offer clients in the public and private sector. Quality publishing at competitive prices.
Our Contract Publishing division produces numerous multilingual tailor-made publications for a host of national and multi-national organisations in the UAE. From concept to distribution, from newsletters to coffee-table books, we offer the full spectrum of publishing services in English, Arabic and French.
We have an extensive portfolio of B2B and B2C publications to our credit. In addition to magazines, we also produce newsletters, yearbooks, catalogues, directories and sponsored supplements.
We work with some of the biggest names in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and beyond. From mall magazines to trade journals, our portfolio boasts an impressive list of publications that include Good Life with LuLu for the EMKE Group, Al Nawras for Air Arabia, Dubai World Cup for Dubai Racing Club, Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships for Dubai Duty Free, CityLife for Deira City Centre, Moements for Mall of the Emirates, and Silicon Oasis for the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, among others.
Our titles focus on areas ranging from health and fitness, retail, fashion and sport to in-flight, duty free, property, education and business. With years of experience in various sectors, our team of editors can produce content for a range of audiences. So whatever the industry sector, we have the expertise to help our clients communicate with their readers.
Our professional sales team boasts more than 50 years of experience and has developed excellent relationships with some of the biggest advertisers and advertising agencies. As we possess a keen understanding of the markets in which we operate, we are well placed to develop accurate business plans and strategies for our clients.
Our clients can also take advantage of Al Nisr Publishing’s sophisticated production facilities that offer a complete range of printing services for all types of projects.
For more information, call +971 406 7802, email email@example.com or simply click here.