- Anuskha and Katrina in celebwatch38 minutes ago
- Rodriguez hits fine free-kick for Real1 hr ago
- Bobbi Kristina: Experts working against time4 minutes ago
- Summer sales16 minutes ago
- In memory: Dr Abdul Kalam with world leaders11 hrs ago
- In memory: Dr Abdul Kalam visits UAE 12 hrs ago
- Today, July 28, is World Hepatitis Day13 hrs ago
- Ex-India president APJ Abdul Kalam dies 14 hrs ago
- Delta Air to buy stake in China Eastern Airlines14 hrs ago
- Amicable end to Delhi woman panel row14 hrs ago
Gulf News is also the acknowledged leader in promotions in the region, whether subscriber related promotions, reader promotions, sporting or cultural activities, community events or CSR activities.
Gulf News has a strong commitment to involvement with events that contribute to promoting Dubai worldwide, and it is this commitment that has resulted in its support of events like the Dubai World Cup, Dubai Tennis Open, the Dubai Desert Classic , the Dubai Ladies Masters.
Also, as part of its policy to give back to the community, Gulf News organises annual family events like the `Gulf News Fun Drive' and supports various community events like the Terry Fox Run, the Can Collection Drive, Roadstar.
The paper has also launched and run its own community initiatives like Go-Green, Anti Smoking drive, Make It Safe , Say No to Plastic etc.
Benefits for the advertisers, through several advertising schemes and competitive ad rates have helped to maintain the loyalty of the advertiser, as well as to make Gulf News the first choice in print media, which, in turn today, is the primary medium for advertising.
The first ever co-branded credit card in the region was launched by Gulf News as a benefit to its subscribers.
In 2009 Gulf News launched ‘Good Living’ a set of books with offers representing huge savings to its subscribers. In 2010 the Good Living card was launched to complement and add to the Good Living books.
The 2011 edition of the Good Living set of books and cards is supplemented by a host of incredible benefits for its subscribers.