- Egypt Cbank to hold pound steady11 minutes ago
- Deutsche Bank stops taking on some clients12 minutes ago
- Bihar House dissolution pained Abdul Kalam: Aide14 minutes ago
- Citic, Haitong being probed over violations17 minutes ago
- First Aussie to play FA Cup final dies18 minutes ago
- Ankara to get cash, closer EU ties at summit19 minutes ago
- Kuwait oil minister removed in reshuffle27 minutes ago
- Gulf states unwilling to tighten oil taps alone28 minutes ago
- Kurdish government ordered to pay Dana Gas31 minutes ago
- Pope appeals for peace among Central Africans33 minutes ago
Gulf News is also the acknowledged leader in promotions in the region, whether subscriber related promotions, reader promotions, sporting or cultural activities, community events or CSR activities.
Gulf News has a strong commitment to involvement with events that contribute to promoting Dubai worldwide, and it is this commitment that has resulted in its support of events like the Dubai World Cup, Dubai Tennis Open, the Dubai Desert Classic , the Dubai Ladies Masters.
Also, as part of its policy to give back to the community, Gulf News organises annual family events like the `Gulf News Fun Drive' and supports various community events like the Terry Fox Run, the Can Collection Drive, Roadstar.
The paper has also launched and run its own community initiatives like Go-Green, Anti Smoking drive, Make It Safe , Say No to Plastic etc.
Benefits for the advertisers, through several advertising schemes and competitive ad rates have helped to maintain the loyalty of the advertiser, as well as to make Gulf News the first choice in print media, which, in turn today, is the primary medium for advertising.
The first ever co-branded credit card in the region was launched by Gulf News as a benefit to its subscribers.
In 2009 Gulf News launched ‘Good Living’ a set of books with offers representing huge savings to its subscribers. In 2010 the Good Living card was launched to complement and add to the Good Living books.
The 2011 edition of the Good Living set of books and cards is supplemented by a host of incredible benefits for its subscribers.