- Finn wrecks Australia to leave England on brink1 hr ago
- Everton reject Chelsea’s bid for Stones5 hrs ago
- Akmal leads Pakistan charge against Sri Lanka11 hrs ago
- India will be most populous country soon: UN11 hrs ago
- MH370 relatives ask 'Why now?'12 hrs ago
- Saudi and Egypt sign ‘Cairo declaration’12 hrs ago
- Vodafone Qatar Q1 net loss widens13 hrs ago
- Emirates partner Qantas cuts domestic capacity13 hrs ago
- Flydubai announces flights to Eritrean capital13 hrs ago
- Federer withdraws from Rogers Cup13 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?