- The enemy within is killing cricket23 minutes ago
- Portrait of the saddest bride ‘I have ever seen’25 minutes ago
- Yas Marina helping to fuel motor racing dreams41 minutes ago
- Two people die as heavy rain lashes part of Oman49 minutes ago
- More heartbreak for Ebola survivor1 hr ago
- Brent crude oil slips towards $501 hr ago
- Serena rules the court but Maria’s queen off it1 hr ago
- US job growth slows, unemployment rate falls1 hr ago
- Carter: Messi is a freak1 hr ago
- Carter striving to be the perfect 101 hr ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?