- Saudi Telecom, Lebara KSA to discuss 4G licence3 minutes ago
- UAE consumers lose appetite for shopping4 minutes ago
- Libyan forces corner Daesh fighters in Sirte5 minutes ago
- Saints defender Pied faces knee surgery15 minutes ago
- A first look at Dubai's Green Planet24 minutes ago
- Guardiola ready to play on without Aguero25 minutes ago
- Enrique’s side still have the taste for success34 minutes ago
- Top 10 pictures of the day: Monday41 minutes ago
- Don’t wear skirts, minister tells tourists43 minutes ago
- Stunning murals brighten neighborhood in Mexico47 minutes ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?