- Will 2018 open a new chapter in world health?7 minutes away
- Murray through despite injury scare10 minutes ago
- Chile stun Argentina to win Copa America19 minutes ago
- Iraq, Daesh on same side as Turkey tightens tap3 hrs ago
- US stockpiling powerful bunker-buster bombs3 hrs ago
- Champion Kvitova dumped out by Jankovic8 hrs ago
- School fees and teacher conduct top concerns9 hrs ago
- Dalai Lama celebrates 80th birthday10 hrs ago
- Every third person in world overweight: Study10 hrs ago
- Pedal power rules the roads in Utrecht10 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?