- How Abdul Nasser revolutionised the Arab world2 hrs away
- First Arab suicide bomber was a Christian2 hrs away
- Live: Solar Impulse 2 makes history1 minutes ago
- Cyclist deserves his place in sporting history52 minutes ago
- Saudi helicopter crashes; five guards killed4 hrs ago
- Look out for insurance loopholes7 hrs ago
- Five Saudi soldiers killed at Yemen border8 hrs ago
- Brexit may erase $1.6tr from global M&A — study8 hrs ago
- Hamdan calls for better Arabian racing support9 hrs ago
- Australia pick spin twins for Sri Lanka opener9 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?