- West Bengal on alert after terrorists’ arrest39 minutes ago
- Kerber survives scare in first match as No. 140 minutes ago
- Colombia peace deal: Key points43 minutes ago
- Colombia foes-turned-peacemakers43 minutes ago
- Colombia, FARC rebels sign historic peace deal43 minutes ago
- UK’s fear of EU army muddles defence plan52 minutes ago
- Mobily CEO sees hit55 minutes ago
- Shah named coaching consultant for UAE56 minutes ago
- German mosque bombed ahead of unity celebrations57 minutes ago
- WHO seeks safe routes to evacuate Aleppo sick1 hr ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?