- What Commemoration Day means to Emiratis1 hr ago
- A celebration of contemporary Indian art19 minutes ago
- We salute them and share the families’ pride8 hrs ago
- Emirati identity and spirit surmount all odds10 hrs ago
- Rosberg vows to give everything in title bid11 hrs ago
- Rate cut, more stimulus in store at ECB meeting11 hrs ago
- Investors to face ECB, Opec test11 hrs ago
- Khalil surprised at being named Asia’s best11 hrs ago
- Schlumberger moves into Trade Centre District11 hrs ago
- India’s SpiceJet eyes Dubai hub11 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?