- Displaced Iraqis find new dangers in Baghdad 1 hr ago
- Refugees from Yemen languish in Djibouti 1 hr ago
- Banned from driving, Saudi women flock to apps 2 hrs ago
- UAE condemns terrorist attack on Saudi mosque 7 hrs ago
- 'Solving Rohingya crisis must involve Myanmar' 8 hrs ago
- UAE President orders release of 2 Qataris 8 hrs ago
- Modi: How do you rate his first year in office? 9 hrs ago
- Is it the best time to stay invested in gold? 9 hrs ago
- Saudis rush to condemn mosque attack 9 hrs ago
- UAE champions sustainable energy at UN 9 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?