- Envoys lead Arabian horse fraternity on visit 29 minutes ago
- UAE to host global telecoms conference in 2018 31 minutes ago
- Attack on Nigerian had nothing to do with racism 36 minutes ago
- Lalu, Farooq bat for secular front against BJP 37 minutes ago
- Abdullah draws flak for phone use during anthem 40 minutes ago
- Busquets extends Barca deal until 2021 46 minutes ago
- Galatasaray win Turkish Cup 47 minutes ago
- Ched Evans to face new rape trial in October 48 minutes ago
- Sane to consider Schalke future after Euros 48 minutes ago
- Austria to miss EU deficit targets in 2016, 2017 54 minutes ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?