- US drone targets key Al Qaida leader1 hr ago
- Belgium suspends talks on EU-Canada trade deal1 hr ago
- Wildlife population falls 60% since 1970: WWF1 hr ago
- Samsung reports 30% profit plunge1 hr ago
- Real Madrid hit 7 in Copa del Rey romp3 hrs ago
- Mata strike sees United beat City3 hrs ago
- Watch: Trump's star smashed with axe6 hrs ago
- Key deals signed as New Zealand PM visits India9 hrs ago
- Forum to focus on action and future generations10 hrs ago
- A sneak peek at Riverland Dubai11 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?