- The final challenge for German reunification5 minutes ago
- Malek and Qadir win double wicket championship5 minutes ago
- Obama’s self-fulfilling prophecy in Afghanistan7 minutes ago
- David Cameron’s defining move over EU8 minutes ago
- Frontier investors adopt wait-and-see approach8 minutes ago
- America’s gun massacre plays in endless loop8 minutes ago
- UAE to invest $35b in green energy by 202113 minutes ago
- Russia intensifies bombing campaign14 minutes ago
- China eyes yuan crude futures contract this year21 minutes ago
- Are women not voting for women?29 minutes ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?