- Federer breezes through on Dubai opening night3 hrs ago
- Wanted: ‘Arab Hope Makers’4 hrs ago
- Arrest orders against public fund embezzlers5 hrs ago
- Weak Pakistani schools top priority for OPF 6 hrs ago
- Mohammad receives Executive Council employees6 hrs ago
- Persepolis coach cracks whip ahead of Al Wahda6 hrs ago
- Dubai steps up smart transportation drive7 hrs ago
- Kohlschreiber, Bautista Agut sail through7 hrs ago
- Behroozian, Madanchi fall in Round One7 hrs ago
- Qualifier Copil looks to make his mark7 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?