- UAE gives Dh100m aid to Yemen relief panel 6 hrs ago
- 3 Yemen cities declared as disaster zones 7 hrs ago
- Fatima honoured by Kosovo president 8 hrs ago
- 50 workers 'trapped in Saudi building collapse' 8 hrs ago
- 5,400 Indians evacuated from quake-hit Nepal 8 hrs ago
- All Dubai government jobs in one app 9 hrs ago
- Last Dewa paper bills sent out 9 hrs ago
- Nepal teams scramble to save lives 9 hrs ago
- World shares hit new high 10 hrs ago
- Modi, Gani to hold bilateral talks 10 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?