- Egypt warships head to Gulf of Aden 10 minutes ago
- India’s youngest village head 5 hrs ago
- Development budget cut to divert funds to police 5 hrs ago
- Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site 6 hrs ago
- Two jailed for raping worker in Dubai 6 hrs ago
- Clerk cleared of sedating, robbing man 6 hrs ago
- Mechanic jailed for groping girl at mall 6 hrs ago
- Adnic’s gross written premium rises 9% 6 hrs ago
- Oil surges as global markets tumble on Yemen 6 hrs ago
- Labour card can’t be cancelled arbitrarily 6 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?