- Gemini Arabians are the MCL champions8 minutes ago
- Men get 30 years for beauty queen murder1 hr ago
- Sow’s stoppage time winner saves day for Al Ahli1 hr ago
- Jazan shooter was upset after school transfer5 hrs ago
- Day of pampering for women workers5 hrs ago
- Turkey PM threatens strikes against PYD5 hrs ago
- Al Shabab claims it is behind plane blast5 hrs ago
- ‘Don’ Voges takes his Test average past 1005 hrs ago
- Thakif bids for redemption in President’s Cup5 hrs ago
- Shares gain as global economy fears ease6 hrs ago
Big brands on sale at Dubai World Trade Centre
- Posted by Florence Pia G. Yu, News Editor-Web
- Published 15:19 March 28, 2013
If you didn't get the SMS, here it is: The big sale is on at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Straight after work, a friend of mine rushed there on opening day yesterday to get the earliest pick on items on sale.
Apparently this was where she bought her pair of Fitlfops for only Dh160 last year. She wasn't going to miss out this year.
There's up to 75 per cent discount on perfumes, bags, clothes, shoes and watches; namedropping brands like CK, Hugo Boss, Armani.
The sale runs until March 31 from 10am to 10pm at Hall 6. Entry is free this time, so that should make your thrift shopping even fun. Send me pictures of what you bought, will you?