About Gulf News | Help
Gulf News Print Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Subscription delivery will begin three business days from the online subscription date.
- To temporarily suspend or restart delivery, notification must be received no less than two business days prior to the desired suspension or restart date.Minimum delivery suspension period is seven days with a maximum period of 90 days beyond the current subscription period.
- Any change to delivery location must be notified no less than three business days prior to the effective date.
- For all subscription related services and queries, please contact the call centre toll free on 800 4585, fax number 800 4645 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Al Nisr Publishing is not responsible for any lapse in service if the above requests are communicated to the delivery person.
- In the case of subscription payment via bank draft or wire transfer, delivery is subject to the receipt of the bank remittance advice by Al Nisr Publishing.
- In the case of company subscriptions, the maximum credit period is 30 days from the date of invoice. Failure to make payment within the prescribed credit period may result in delivery suspension.
- All subscription payments are non-refundable.