Careers at Gulf News
Al Nisr Group is always looking for ambitious individuals who have the skills we require and the right level of drive & determination. If you are interested in a career with us, this is the place to start.
BILLING & REVENUE CONTROLLER
The position is required to head the Billing and Revenue Control Team for the Credit Control Department.
Key Performance Areas include:
- Billing & Invoices Printing in a SAP enabled environment
- Revenue Adjustments (Debit & Credit Notes)
- Revenue Reconciliation
- Receipt Books Control
- Barter Balances Reconciliation
The ideal candidate should posses the following skills / qualities:
- Should be a Postgraduate / C.A. Inter / Graduate in Commerce
- IT savvy with exposure to a reputed ERP Software, preferably SAP
- Excellent MS Office skills with particular emphasis on Word and Excel
- Highly customer and process focused with sharp commercial sense
- Must have an investigative and analytical approach
- This position requires exceptional communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and internal controls in a highly computerised environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in billing & invoicing, revenue adjustments (debit / credit notes) & revenue reconciliation
- Preference will be given to those with business knowledge of the Media Industry
The selected candidate can look forward to a competitive remuneration package, company sponsorship and other benefits. To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Nilanjana Javed : email@example.com latest by 31st January, 2015.