- US and Iran meet as Trump ponders nuclear deal44 minutes ago
- UN in new push for peace in Libya55 minutes ago
- Myanmar tells UN Rakhine issue 'has improved'1 hr ago
- Beaten Real scoreless for first time in 74 games3 hrs ago
- Toddler hit by baseball during Major League game3 hrs ago
- US considers resuming Egypt military aid: Trump3 hrs ago
- Apple Watch hit by connectivity issue reports4 hrs ago
- Streaming boom drives soaring US music scene4 hrs ago
- Spain PM calls on Catalans to end 'escalation'4 hrs ago
- Google set to buy stake in smartphone-maker HTC4 hrs ago
About Gulf News
Gulf News is the leading English language newspaper of the region with the highest circulation & readership figures.
Gulf News, published by Al Nisr Publishing LLC, is the flagship publication of the group with an average daily audited circulation of 111,637 for Saturday to Thursday and 113,006 for Friday, for the period of January to June 2011.
Gulf News is the leading English language newspaper of the region and has the highest circulation & readership figures. The circulation figures have been audited by BPA Worldwide and the readership figures are derived from the National Media Analysis survey conducted by Ipsos MediaCT – an international research company. Over the years Gulf News has proved to be a highly effective advertising due to its effective reach.
It aims to report authoritative, informative and engaging news. It is known for its in-depth coverage of the UAE and Gulf regions.
The Gulf News package consists of Sports & Business sections, tabloid!, daily Classifieds, Properties, Appointments & Freehold, Weekend Review and tabloid! on Saturday.
GN Focus, our special reports brand, publishes more than 90 in-depth feature-led titles each year. From country focuses on India and Germany to our Good Food cookbook, these business and lifestyle periodicals are some of the most looked-forward-to publications in the UAE.
Gulf News is the contract publishing partner of choice for a range of corporate clients, from hotels and airlines to banks and government departments. In addition, with some of the most high-tech facilities in the world, our state-of-the-art commercial printing unit offers top-quality solutions at internationally competitive prices.